Platinum

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Platinum

Platinum

Unread post by Platinum »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - My allies call me Platinum – it is a nickname I received early in life due to the color of my hair and my preference for the color.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - Female Blood elf

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I consider myself an assassin. I have been referred to as a ghost, spy, thief, killer, rogue and many nasty terms my enemies have used.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - Driven – I love the competition and rush of the fight.  Admittedly, I can be impatient but I follow orders and given an assignment, I accomplish it.  I obey my superiors orders without question.  I enjoy organization, teamwork and structure.  I feel that through honor, I will always prevail.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - Combat with the alliance, whether it is in the open field, the battlegrounds, or the arena.  I have read the mandate posted in the towns and I wish to be a part of the group that have displayed such purpose.  I have learned from experience in the battlegrounds that an organized group who share the same goal and work in unison can destroy the Alliance.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - I have participated with mercenary groups in combat with the Alliance.  I have spent the last several moons holding the towers in the Eastern Plaugelands.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - I continue my assault.  Admittedly, I am conflicted due to my training and respect for the chain of command and superiors orders.  However, I have the luxury of not falling under Thrall’s command.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -  To me in means that members of the guild are serious and passionate about what they are doing. I think it means those who participate make a strong effort to stay in character and go the extra mile to build and grow the story behind their character and the guild.  My hope is that it means the group are willing to take the time to make the game a quality experience for each other.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - When I read the mandate and information on the guild I felt like it was a perfect fit for how I would like to RP my character.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I am older, so I did play the paper and pencil D&D. I have lvled a character on a RP server, but found that I didn’t get much chance at RPing – I spent most of the time leveling and pvping.  I would consider myself a beginner who may need some guidance but I am a quick study.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I started in open beta.  I was a GM of a “familyâ€
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Platinum

Unread post by Acherontia »

We will speak with you, assassin.  Come to Grommash Hold, this Sunday at eight-thirty by the goblin clock.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Platinum

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.