Re: Rededhara

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Rededhara

Rededhara

Unread post by Rededhara »

(IC) What name or title do you go by? .
      -Rededhara, no last name.

(IC) What is your gender and race? 
      -Female, Forsaken...duh *she glares at the interviewer*

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I'm a warlock, I didn't 'choose' to be this, I was created like this...

(IC) How would you describe yourself? 
      -Black ink on white paper.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - I don't have a drive to life...I've only existed for a few days...As for The Grim *chuckles* I know some of you already thought you know nothing about me. I find your lot...interesting...at best.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -There is nothing 'prior' to anything about me.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -Hes a fool.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - ((WOOOT i love RPz ^.^ its one of the reasons why I wanted in dah Grimz ^.^))

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
     -((Rededhara bloody hates the Alliance cause of humans and Redemptio's past (my priest) She can fallow rules, as long as it lets her shed some blood.))

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - ((LOL i been RPing with my other characters for as long as i have been playing wow (about 3-4 years) I am no Beginner ^.^ <3s DnD  ))

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -((Raiding, PVP, BG, Different servers, guilds and factions...done it all ^.^ like i said for about 4 years not i been playing))

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - ((I want something different RP wise, i been in Sanctuary and played the 'good' girl for too long, I want to be able to let my 'bad' side out more))

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
-((I have no problem letting The Grim use my other characters I have; Redemptio (holy priest 70 raid spec), Redemp (Frost mage 58).))

Do you mind if your members kill people from the Horde? *wicked smile*
Last edited by Rededhara on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Rededhara

Unread post by Acherontia »

Never heard of you, girl.  The battlemasters do not list you in their ranks; I can find no one in Azeroth nor in Outland who even knows your name.

((Armoury search for "Rededhara" is returning no results.  Applications must be submitted under the name that matches your in-game character name, or as close as you can get with a notation about which is the correct character name.))