Felsyn

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Felsyn

Felsyn

Unread post by Felsyn »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -I don't go by any titles, just Felsyn.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - I am a male blood elf.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I am a warlock, and I didn't choose so. It was decided I was to be a warlock before my birth, and was raised as such.

(IC) How would you describe yourself
      -I would have to say quiet, intellectual along with eccentric and obsessive.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -I want to become stronger and prove myself as a member of the horde. I can think of no better place than the Grim.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I was a member of Prodigy for a long time, under Gromgush's command, helping with the pursuit of he horde's many enemies. But lately I've been on my own, I simply am not enough help on my own as I can be in an orginization.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -The pact is just a way of saying that there isn't a full out war against the alliance now, for our official troops. For us adventurers though, we need to be ready to face alliance at any time. And help Thrall by keeping the alliance from becoming too big of a threat when the Horde's forces are needed elsewhere.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -not sure exactly, but I would assume that basicly you're always IC(excluding certain channels and such), and that there is A LOT of rp going on.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -there is a bit of a conflict, would have to saw more on the neutral side than evil, but I still want to join to be in beside my friend Takishi.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -only online rp, one on one, small group and some large group rp along with guildchat rp. I'm not a beginner but I'm not an expert, a bit rusty atm.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I've done alot of pvp, mainly bg, some 2v2 and or course world pvp. I've tried alliance when I first started wow, and I've tried other servers, been in RP and pve and mixed guilds. I've raided ZG for old world and kara, gruuls, ZA and parts of ssc, the eye and hyjal.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - I'm expecting a heavy rp/pve experience, with mature(in a way) and dedicated people(as in, not people who will through a fit if things don't go their way) of course I enjoy going after alliance too

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    -I'm sure there is something I should say but I'm drawing a blank
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Felsyn

Unread post by Acherontia »

Sunday the twenty-eighth.  Grommash Hold, at eight-thirty by the goblin clock.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Felsyn

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.