Cadeus

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Cadeus

Cadeus

Unread post by Cadeus »

Grim Application For - Cadeus Songblade

How did you hear about The Grim?
- Friend in your guild. Gibbetto

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
- Frequently

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
- Use to RP haven't in a long time. Above beginner but not much above it.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- There is other ways to play a character?

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- Pointless Raiding, first guild to toss an invite my way. Leaving them because lack of community. Mainly just kids rifling off jokes of poor taste.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- Main Character

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
- Tera, SWOTR, Wow since Classic and the original Starwars. In a raid I "enjoy" dps but I'm a Tanking in MoP.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
- IN wow I was a season 3 Gladiator(shaman) and I'm standing 2000-2200 pvper. Pvp mostly in every game I noted above.

What is your regular World of Warcraft play schedule? If your answer is "anytime", "flexible", or some other vague word please describe why.
- Anytime. I'm a seasonal worker so time is not an issue.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
- I have to wait til April if I want a new part. Running max wide open all day.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... eus/simple

Do you have anything further to add?
- Peace Through Annihilation
Awatu

Re: Cadeus

Unread post by Awatu »

Seek out Ashenfury, Ryanica, or myself and we can set up an interview.
Ryanica

Re: Cadeus

Unread post by Ryanica »

Admitted.