Ceresei

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Birein

Ceresei

Unread post by Birein »

IC) What name or title do you go by?
- Blood Guard, Ceresei Lerathien.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
-Blood Elf, female.

(IC) What is your class in life? Why did you choose to follow this class?
-Paladin. I believed the stories about how they were heroic champions and paragons of chivalry. This of course is not the case with blood knights. It was much to my disapointment when I learned of how things really were.

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?
-Twenty-four thousand, two hundred and five.

(IC) What drives you in life? How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
-Battle, whether that be in competition or war against my enemies. The Grim would benefit from accepting my blade because I will do my part in what must be done to achieve 'peace'. I am loyal, fierce and will be devoted to the cause. The Grim would recieve a warrior who has risen the ranks of the Horde through battle with the Alliance, I also understand when war must be put aside to battle threats to Azeroth itself. I have joined united fronts against villains that would threaten both the Horde and the Alliance.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
-Hunting those who have wronged me. Additional details ought to not be important.

(IC) What are your thoughts of the new direction the Horde has taken since the Cataclysm?
-Time will tell. It seems to be working for now, if in the future new leadership is needed and the current becomes a problem I am sure it will be delt with accordingly.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members. What does that mean to you?
-You are always incharacter, unless otherwise stated. You respect the fact others are role playing around you. Have fun.

(OOC) The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by a structure with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies. Does this definition conflict with how you want to play your character? If it does, how do you expect to handle the conflict with other members?
-Not at the moment. Should conflict arise between Ceresei and another. I expect it will be handled incharacter as I am not one to bring drama to the table.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line? Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
-I'm average. In the last few months I seem to have lost my touch on role playing with a community, something I am hoping to change if I am accepted here. I do however thrive with one on one role play. I do play D&D, have for about eight years now.

(OOC) Is this character a server-transfer or has it been renamed recently? If so, what was your previous server and/or in-game name?
-Nope been here for quite awhile.

(OOC) What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
-. I hope to reinsert myself in the role playing community again and respark the fun I used to have on WoW. Well perhaps in the future both raid and pvp as I am experienced in both.

(OOC) When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim. In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule. Please give a general outline below, OR if you wish to keep it private, send a PM to Ashenfury.
-I'm flexible. Wednesday is the only day currently that is unavailable to me. So just tell me when to be on.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... sei/simple

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
( IC ) I vow to help the Grim bring Peace through annihilation at any cost. Just point me in the direction and unleash.
(OOC) I currently raid with the Grim on Slayers with my Mage Birein , I have not applied on him for two reasons. One, because I recently raced changed into troll and now I have to think of a new story for him. And two, his blood elf storyline would not have fit in with the Grim's philosophy haha. So in the meantime hopefully I can atleast get a foothold in the guild with my paladin.
Ashenfury
Lost

Re: Ceresei

Unread post by Ashenfury »

We are missing something from you. Read the directions again.
Ashenfury
Lost

Seek an Inquisitor

(( Unless Berein is your character's real name we will have to change them to match. We can do that after the interview though ))
Mohan
Lost

Unread post by Mohan »

((His forum name is Birein because that's the character he's been raiding with on Slayers, and Annihilators prior to that.))
Birein

Unread post by Birein »

( I'm likely not going to be available until Sunday night at the earliest. Sorry this process is going so slow on my end I'm just crazy busy this past month. )
Ashenfury
Lost

Wednesday when the sundial marks 6pm we will interview you. If you cannot make it then seek me out.
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Dis one be lookin' ta talk it seems.

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Ashenfury
Lost

He still lacks a detail. If you're committed to joining then send me a letter to schedule an interview.
Ryanica

Unread post by Ryanica »

Admitted. (( Finally! ))