Missteriee

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Missteriee

Missteriee

Unread post by Missteriee »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Missteriee De'Vir

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - I am a female BloodElf last time I checked. Not so sure about now.......

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -I dabble in the darker arts of the priesthood.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Mildy insane with an addiction to the cruel glory of damning gnomes to hell.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -I wish to conquer all this world has to offer. Like minded associates would greatly be of value.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I was a student at Silvermoon University, I graduated with honors before they had to close the halls.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -One day this will be corrected with a river of Alliance blood.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -It means I stay in character at all times, the way my character is, insane, which will illicit odd responses, which in turn pleases me. Personally rp is not required for me to enjoy the game, but well done it is rather amusing.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -She is accustomed to this sort of structure though individually she is more chaotic evil. She realizes her deficits as an individual and that she has more opportunity to kill, destroy, and conquer when allied with others, so she will not step too far out of bounds (unless she thinks no one will ever find out and she can get away with it).

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -I have rp'ed in different forms for 12 years. So G.G. (Rest In Peace)

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -Yes. I have raided Kara till blue in the face, some ZA MAG and Grull. I really want to go further. I do arenas but i hate them cause i do great in world pvp and battlegrounds, but i just freeze up or screw up in arena for some unknown reason. I was in SilvermoonUniversity, I was sad when it was gone. In a different guild i have experienced 'drama' and now avoid it at all costs.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -I want to progress in raiding. Really. I do as I'm told. I will respec as needed. Whatever it takes.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    - Baby-gnome-kabobs are delicious but cause gas!
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Missteriee

Unread post by Acherontia »

Missteriee wrote:(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -I wish to conquer all this world has to offer. Like minded associates would greatly be of value.
No.  Telling us how we can be of service to you is hardly going to impress.  What worth do you have that would be of use to us?  Why would we want you to be Grim?
Missteriee

Unread post by Missteriee »

(That is an IC question. It's called Narcissism. But, I'll expound for you)

Oh, ah didn't know that was the question. I'm driven to conquer endlessly, I'm very determined to that end. I strive to perfect all my abilities, both my darker and my superb healing talents. I allow the use talents to help my..... friends. As long as it involves mass murder I'm very amicable to being used. I'm very good at what I do, if I may say so myself. By joining you, I further boost your goals by adding my bloody frenzy to the fray, no?
Last edited by Missteriee on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acherontia
Lost

((It's an IC answer.  It's called "Ach thinks people should want to be Grim to further the Grim's cause, first and foremost".  :)  ))

Hm.  We will speak with you on Sunday evening, then.  Eight-thirty by the goblin clock, Grommash Hold.
Last edited by Acherontia on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acherontia
Lost

*attached to the application*

A -

It would be a pleasure to meet with you for further discussions but I have a prior appointment on your requested date.  I would be more than glad to accommodate you with meeting on the next evening, same time, same place.  If I seem a bit veiled it is because I do not trust these communications to be completely secure.  I will see you then.

-Missy

*scribbled at the bottom in another handwriting*

Monday the fifteenth.  Will meet her.
Acherontia
Lost

Failed to appear.  Denied.