Kilshara

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kilshara

Kilshara

Unread post by Kilshara »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
I am called Kilshara.
(IC) What is your gender and race?
I am a female of the race of Blood Elves.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
I am a warlock, I find comfort in the arcane, and rather enjoy the frission of excitement I receive
when draining a body to leave nothing but a dessicated husk.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
I am determined, a team player as this but furthers my goal to wipe the alliance from the face of Azeroth.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?

I am driven by my need to soak the plains in the blood of my enemies. I wish to join the ranks of The Grim as I
hear that they do this best.
(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
I wandered killing and pillaging, joined guilds of pretenders, groups not even worthy of my disgust.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
I know not of any such pact, I only wish to obliterate the Alliance.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
This means to me that you are IC ALL the time.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
I am, at this moment constructing a backstory to compliment the Grim Mandate, I am flexible, able to adapt when neccessary.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
I have RP'd online in Second Life as a Tremere Regent and then Lord, LARP'D a Toreador briefly, I'm a member of the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism)
and have played table top D&D with a DM who gave extra XP for proper portrayal of alignment and being true to one's character.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
I have been playing WoW on and off for a year and a half, I have 2 Alliance characters, as well as a couple other horde characters on a different server,
although I have been concentrating on Kilshara for a while now, I intend to devote myself solely to leveling her to 70 for now. I haven't got much PvP
experience, and have never done raiding, battlegrounds or arena, but I am ready and willing to learn and comport myself to the best of my ability.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
I am looking for a positive in game experience with people who respect each other, I am also hoping that I will find those willing to help me through
instances I can't solo IF they have the time.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
I am Tirralys/Elajinn's wife in RL.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Kilshara

Unread post by Acherontia »

This one has been admitted.