Mortinella

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Mortinella

Mortinella

Unread post by Mortinella »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
- Mortinella

(IC) What is your gender and race?
- I am a female forsaken

(IC) What is your class in life? Why did you choose to follow this class?
- I professionally set things on fire using the power of the twisting nether. Some people call me a warlock. I chose to do this because well, who wouldn't want to set things on fire? Besides, there are lots of things that need to be burned to the crisp.

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?
- Truthfully, I have only just begun my training and have yet had the privilege of burning down the alliance scum. I hope to do this in the near future after receiving proper training.

(IC) What drives you in life? How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
- I serve the Lady Sylvanas and the Horde and I agree the Grim's aim of peace through annihilation of our enemies. I will gladly prove my worth if given the opportunity.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
- After my resurrection as forsaken, I studied the fel arts and have completed basic training. Prior to becoming forsaken, I was a farmer and housewife in Tirisfal.

(IC) What are your thoughts of the new direction the Horde has taken since the Cataclysm?
- I think Garrosh has the right idea by taking a stand against the Alliance and crushing our enemies. I fully support his approach with dealing with the Alliance.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members. What does that mean to you?
- Having been a member of a heavy RP guild in the past, this means that most of the time, the conversations, thoughts, and actions will be in character rather than out of character. This means that rather than acting as myself in real life, I am purposely speaking as if I were my character looking through her eyes and responding as she would in each unique circumstance.

(OOC) The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by a structure with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies. Does this definition conflict with how you want to play your character? If it does, how do you expect to handle the conflict with other members?
- This idea actually is one of the reasons I am interested in the guild and does not conflict at all with how I intend to play my character. I do not foresee a conflict in this matter with other members of the guild. Afterall, I am an undead and well...lawful evil just fits me.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line? Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
- I have experience running a RP guild on Maelstrom for almost two years before making my main server on Cenarion Circle where I currently have eight alliance toons. I do not consider myself to be a beginner RPer, however; in terms of RPing as an undead lock, I do.

(OOC) Is this character a server-transfer or has it been renamed recently? If so, what was your previous server and/or in-game name?
- No it is not.

(OOC) What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
- I am looking for other roleplayers who are interesting and enjoyable to be around. I chose Twisting Nethers because it is a RP PvP server and I wanted to experience a different dimension to this game since I've mostly been on PvE servers. I expect low drama, if at all, and do not contribute to such nonsense if something of the sort unfolds. I play WoW as a way to relax from real life and appreciate the different mix of people and relationships that roleplaying provides.

(OOC) When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim. In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule. Please give a general outline below, OR if you wish to keep it private, send a PM to Qarosimae.
- It really depends, but mostly on during the weekends (anytime) and weeknights (6pm-10pm off and on). Due to real life taking precedence, there may be a few days in a row that I am unable to log on.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
- Peace through Annihilation
Qarosimae

Re: Mortinella

Unread post by Qarosimae »

Everything appears in order. Seek an Inquisitor.
"Perfection is my goal. Stand in my way if you dare."
Ashenfury
Lost

Re: Mortinella

Unread post by Ashenfury »

Admitted