Crowhorn

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Crowhorn

Crowhorn

Unread post by Crowhorn »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
- Crowhorn

(IC) What is your gender and race?
- I am a male Tauren

(IC) What is your class? Why?
- I am a Paladin. The earth mother chose me to serve the light in such a way. There can be balance between the church and nature. I intend to bring that balance.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
- Solid, I am the rock at your back. I am the light in the dark. I will keep you from harm's door, and should it come looking for you it will be dealt with.

(IC) What drives you in life? Why does it take you to The Grim?
- The Alliance are a source of imbalance. The Grim are the only strong enough to stick to the mandate and seek balance once again. Peace Through Annihilation!

(IC) What did you do prior to applying to The Grim? What brought you to us?
- I fought in the ranks of the Blood Moon Rising.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
- it means nothing to me.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion of their members to be their characters. How do you define role-playing?
- Playing your character as if it were a real person with real feelings and personality.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
- Been Grim since shortly after Grim began...

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience? What type? (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers)
- GRIM FOR LIFE! Even though I get burned out sometimes there is nowhere I'd rather play... and since coming back (again). I am having fun with this pally.

(OOC) Is this an alt of a current full Grim member? If so, what full member?
- Wenstell/Sammuel

(OOC) What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
- GRIM FOR LIFE!!!

also: peace through annihilation.
Last edited by Crowhorn on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greebo

Re: Crowhorn

Unread post by Greebo »

(( What about Peace Through Annihilation in the last question ya smug masonic bastard? Also, drop off a letter. Also also you filled out the wrong form. Is that enough hassle ;p ))
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Crowhorn

Unread post by Crowhorn »

I put Peas Through Annihilation earlier... I thought it just had to be somewhere.
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

(( Me too until I was disabused of the notion. But it is still the wrong form - there is a specific one for alts, you filled in the new player one. ))
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Malebrignon
Lost

Unread post by Malebrignon »

Admitted. ((Despite Greebo's insistence upon bureaucracy.))