Hetarn

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Hetarn

Hetarn

Unread post by Hetarn »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - Hetarn Bloodseeker.  The first was given, the second earned.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - I am a male shu'halo.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I recently began the path of the shaman.  I did not choose the path, it chose me.  Now I follow it to learn how to bring death to my enemies and peace to my friends.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - Other Tauren have called me disturbed, I believe I am driven to achieve peace.  We seem to disagree on exactly how to achieve that peace.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - I truthfully seek peace.  But there is no peace to be had with the Alliance.  The Grim seem to understand this and desire to be on the front lines for the battle.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - I was a leatherworker before beginning to learn the ways of a shaman, since then I have looked forward to a time where my skills would have progressed to the point where I might be accepted by the Grim.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - The pact is a farce.  Neither side keeps their agreement.  Thrall needs to wake-up, it is time to take the battle into enemy territory.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - When I click the enter world button, I am Hetarn.  As many interactions as possible are IC even with griefers and non-RP'ers.  I am honestly looking forward to way more RP (see answer to Gary Gygax question),

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - There is no conflict.  Hetarn is designed as evil, for a Tauren, and has no problem with structure.  He is a little...unpredictable.  His storyline is still being developed.  I have some ideas, but need some folks to RP them out.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - Honestly, very little.  I rolled on TN for RP, though.  All my RP experience has been on my TN main.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - My main is Moknim and I am in T5 content with Treasure Seekers and on a crappy arena team with him.  He is in Sanctuary because his RP story and character fits best in Sanc.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - I am hoping to get more RP and be able to kill Alliance...lots of Alliance. 

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    - I have looked forward to the day I could apply to the Grim since I started my training, I hope to fight along side with you one day. *salute*
Hektar
Lost

Re: Hetarn

Unread post by Hektar »

I shall keep an eye out for this one.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

This one has been informed that he will have an opportunity to be interviewed this Sunday, the seventh, beginning at eight-thirty in the evening.
Hektar
Lost

Unread post by Hektar »

I shall endevour to be there to meet this Shaman.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

He has joined us.