Sentenced

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Gint

Sentenced

Unread post by Gint »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
- Sentenced. Yes, that is a title. No, my name is not... important.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
- Male Sindorei

(IC) What is your class in life? Why did you choose to follow this class?
- A follower of the darker arts, I have always done without the restrictions of the more limited. True power derives from the most infernal sources, no?

(IC) Who is sponsoring you? What are you bringing to The Grim to be sponsored?
- This Goblin named "Gint" has volunteered to act as my sponsor; somewhat odd fellow, but it seems the lesser races can still be bribed with a shiny coin or two. I offer the sparkling wit and charm I offer any who amuse me, as well as a fine aptitude for controlling the Nether, chiefly in the pursuit of slaying those who stand in my return to pow... I write too much. Need you ask for more?

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
- I served as member of a most important family, prior to Quel'thelas fall from grace during the Third War. My role in said family is unimportant, at least as far as you are concerned, but let it be said that the finer dealings of court and competition were not lost on me. I still hold the ambitions and power of my people, and shall put them to good use for as long as our mutual goals align.

(IC) What are your thoughts of the new direction the Horde has taken since the Cataclysm?
- I question resuming ties with these Goblins, as well as the lack of tact shown by our new Warchief. Today's Horde should not resume the role of the brute it once was... it lacks much in the way of tact and guile, but then perhaps that it is to be expected of a Hellscream. Nonetheless, I can appreciate the ruthlessness with which we now find ourselves... consumed. It is a far, far more tasteful state than the listelessness of our erstwhile Alliance allies.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... d/advanced

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
- Peace through Annihilation indeed... a fine creed, but how one seeks annihilation of any enemy lies in something far more complex than any mere blade will provide. I shall bring such... sophistication... to this group.
Gint

Re: Sentenced

Unread post by Gint »

((Bunch of other alts have applied and been accepted after I dropped this app; I've heard zip. Did I forget to bribe someone?))
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Find an inquisitor when awake and speak to them.

((hard to keep track of all the alts, when you are on, and you see an inquisitor, just pm them in game))
Gint

Unread post by Gint »

((Cheers; didn't have what I presumed was the pre-requisite, "find an inquisitor" post. I shall contact an inquistor when I see one online.))
Qarosimae

Unread post by Qarosimae »

Admitted.
"Perfection is my goal. Stand in my way if you dare."