Feralmoon

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Feralmoon

Feralmoon

Unread post by Feralmoon »

(( *shuffles in, looks at the floor, blushes...throws up the application and runs like mage* ))

IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Feralmoon stands stifly, wrinkling her nose and snorting. She looks directly ahead, keeping an almost painfully straight and stiff posture. "My name is Feralmoon Grimtotem."

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -The female seems to hesitate as if to decide whether the question is a joke or not. Her build might suggest she's male however there are clear signs of feminity, "Female. Shu'halo (Tauren)."

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -This she answers bluntly almost abrupt as she speaks with a fervor apparent in her voice, "I am a Shaman of the Earthmother. I was born to walk this path and I will not shirk my duty to the Eternal Spirits."

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Her ears flick and she seems a bit pensive, "I consider myself honorable. I keep my word when I give it. I am loyal. I strive to protect what is mine, allies included."

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -"The elimination of abominations to the Natural Order, starting with the Alliance and the threat they pose to our way of life. The Grim appear to be steadfast in this goal."

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -"I was Divine Slayer in Ignis Divine, then a Bearer of the Raven Cross. I found weakness. I seek strength."

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - "The Warchief is bound through personal honor, something I respect and appreciate, however there are those who would destroy this tentative pact between the Alliance and the Horde at a whim. There are those who still antagonize us and pose a threat to the races united beneath the Horde's banner. They must be eliminated without hesitation or mercy."

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -I'm excited to find a heavy Roleplaying community that would be fitting of my character. I've found in the past I've had to sort of play Feralmoon down in order for her to fit into these guilds, make friends, any of that, and I'm really happy to see the variety of people in the Grim, whether they play a sweetpea or a cut-throat.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -Feralmoon's goals and attitudes coincide with the Grim Mandate, save in the case of harming the "innocent", that is to say, she looks down on torture and would very likely have a problem being asked to perform it. A clean swift kill is something that she appreciates as should most Tauren. If there is an IC conflict, then I would hope to keep it solely in character and indulge in the entertainment it brings to all the parties involved (so long as everyone's having fun, it's all good.)

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I'm no Gary Gygax XD but I've been roleplaying ever since middleschool when I first got a computer and an internet connection. I have about eight years of pen and paper RPG experience under my belt and I'm by no means a beginner, but I'm sure there's a lot I could learn and I'd love to see what there is to be taught.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I've bounced around many different guilds and I've played both factions on multiple realms and I've done everything from PvP in battlegrounds, arenas and world PvP, to raiding in Karazhan.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -I'm looking for a hardcore RPing guild who really just wants to have fun IC. So long as those expectations are met and no one gets hurt I'm happy. I've dealt with a few of the Grim in character and the Mandate seems to line up with Feral's character nicely. I'm also looking forward to meeting and getting to know the members of the Grim OOCly and having fun that way as well. PvP would be awesome, maybe even a little bit of raiding, but if I only get RP out of it, I'm perfectly fine with seeking the other two elsewhere.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    -A few character notes I guess. Feralmoon is red/green colorblind and she speaks in a constant monotone, inflection is generally indicated with punctuation. She's not precisely a sweet-heart but I find certain traits about her endearing and I hope you guys consider me. : )
Zelaine

Re: Feralmoon

Unread post by Zelaine »

Ha! Feralmoon!? I remember her from the Raven Cross. I only say her fight once, in the tower. It was...less then impressive
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Feralmoon

Unread post by Acherontia »

After speaking with Magister Amberlight about the shaman, the High Inquisitor rifles through a small stack of parchment and plucks the application from it.  The Demonic word singes her tongue; at the hissed incantation, the corners of the paper begin to smoulder and blacken.  As the flame intensifies, the tiny warlock crumples the paper and lets it burn in the cage of her clawed fingers.

The parchment consumed, Acherontia opens her gloved hand and lets the mess drop as she exits the guild hall and closes the door behind her.  A breeze catches the ashes up and whisks them into the air - after a few heartbeats, they disappear completely.
Last edited by Acherontia on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.