Welaron

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Welaron

Welaron

Unread post by Welaron »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
- Sergeant Welaron Firetalon

(IC) What is your gender and race?
- I am a male Blood Elf.

(IC) What is your class in life? Why did you choose to follow this class?
- I follow the way of the warrior. I choose this path, or rather it was chosen for me as I came from a family of low privilege among the High Elves. No master would take me as his apprentice and one of the few paths open to me was that of my father, I became a miner, a trade of low regard among my people.

One day the while working in the mine we broke through into a cavern of Troggs. The vile creatures swarmed into the mine, cutting many of my kinsmen down around me. It was here I found my calling as I began to swing my pick in the defense of my fellow miners. How many I slew I do not recall, I was overcome with rage, but it has been said I cut down no less than 200 Troggs that day. I was soon after pulled from duty in the mines to be trained as a warrior within the royal guard.

(IC) Who is sponsoring you? What are you bringing to The Grim to be sponsored?
- I am being sponsored by Stone Gaurd Hektar Dragonsbane. I served under him in tseveral battles of the Northrend campaign. I will be bringing my skills with weapons of all kinds and my hatred for the Alliance to the Grim. Stone Gaurd Dragonsbane feels my blood lust would best be put to use as a member of the Grim.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
- I have lived a very long time and while I will not ramble on of the many events of my life, in recent time I served within the Horde army in the Northrend campaign. I was among the first assault forces to make land fall and I still serve in the Northern Wastes, seeking out and destroying any remaining forces of the Lich king or Alliance.

(IC) What are your thoughts of the new direction the Horde has taken since the Cataclysm?
- I feel Hellscream is correct in that the Alliance must be eliminated at all costs in order to safe guard the Horde. The Alliance is full of honour less brigands that would not hesitate to ally with us when they need it, but stick a knife in our back seconds later.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ron/simple

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
-Peace through Annihilation.
Mortica

Re: Welaron

Unread post by Mortica »

((hah! it's going to be confusing if I ever get around to leveling my goblin shaman Waleron and decide to join the Grim with him.))
Hektar
Lost

Unread post by Hektar »

Mortica wrote:((hah! it's going to be confusing if I ever get around to leveling my goblin shaman Waleron and decide to join the Grim with him.))
((Haha. Damn you random name generator! DAMN YOUS!))
Qarosimae

Unread post by Qarosimae »

A warrior? Fel...I guess it's just lucky that you aren't a self important addlebrain. If Hektar says you are worth something, I will interview you.
"Perfection is my goal. Stand in my way if you dare."
Qarosimae

Unread post by Qarosimae »

Admitted.
"Perfection is my goal. Stand in my way if you dare."