Kaean

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kaean

Kaean

Unread post by Kaean »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - Kaean

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - Male, Blood Elf

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -  I am a Rogue, the skills I possess were passed down from my father. I did not choose to be a Rogue, infact I have always been fond of the magics of my people and at times almost jealous of the magics they hold. My father was a scout and guard for our people, he was not given the opportunity to learn the magics that mages or warlocks possess...he was only given what was necessary for him to complete his duty.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - I am an athletic male, I was schooled from a young age but with my father always gone and I frequently snuck away and ventured into the wild. The war with the Scourge has left me with scars and nightmares that are always with me, I seek revenge for my people against the humans and any the ally with for sentencing us to death and forcing us to flee to the outlands spliting our people. I lust for battle and seek a warrior great enough to grant me death to clear my mind once and for all of the horrors it holds.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - I seek battle, revenge and the sweet taste of arcane energy. The humans will pay for locking us up in those stockades and sentencing us to death, they are weak and fragile. I ask to travel with the Grim for simple reasons, to destroy the alliance for there actions upon my people. While your clan may include races which I have battled with in the past, trolls, undead...I am willing to overlook our conflicts to accomplish our shared goals.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - I was imprisoned and sentenced to death when the fragile humans turned on our group, some of us escaped and fled to the outlands but I was not so lucky. I was trapped for years in that cell, given enough food to survive and my lust for the arcane grew with every passing day. I escaped when the humans brought me into a courtyard to be executed, I was being used as a practice target for a party of young mages. I escaped the grips of the humans and have been tracking and killing them and there allies since.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - The Orcs are a less educated race, they could not control the power that was given to them which forced them into these lands. They fear the power they cannot control and instead of mastering that power they deny it. This "pact" with the alliance is a poor move by the Horde, a move that shows there weakness and fear of the Alliance. There is one Orc though...Thrall he is much wiser than the other Orcs. He interests me very greatly and his decisions I trust...for the most part.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - Full immersion or "heavy rp" simply means you are your character when you hit "play" for World of Warcraft. When you are ingame you speak as your character, you act as your character and your actions,words,decisions must reflect the lore to the upmost degree.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
     - My character is a Blood Elf, the Blood Elves were nearly destroyed in the Third War...leaving my character battle scared and filled with nightmares. He is seeking a "home" and a place in this world, in battle and in death. The Humans sentenced him to death and the others from his party fled to the outlands, he hates the Humans and anyone they ally with and seeks to destroy them. He loves battle and seeks a warrior great enough to grant him death, he does not attack warriors that are weaker than him..only stronger. Which plays into the grims mandate of not attacking lower level alliance. There is no conflict between my character and the theme of the grim.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I have role played before, I was actually one of the first people to roll on twisting nether but left after 4months or so with some friends to another server. While on twisting nether we were heavily into RP and had our own small guild. I consider myself on a 1 to 10 scale (10 being "gary gygax" and 1 bein a beginner) to be a 7-8.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I do have previous WoW experience, I have lots of PvP experience in arenas and BG's as well as PvE experience. My PvE experience with the expansion does not cover every piece of end game material but I am more than willing to study what I need to so that I can participate.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - I am looking a strong RP guild, that is fun and does RP events, RP PvP and RP PvE. I want to fully "immerse" myself into my character.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

((  I would just like to say that I am a HUGE fan of the World of Warcraft lore and environment. By environment I mean not just the PvP/PvE aspect of the game but talking with other players, attending meetings, crafting, discussing lore, etc ingame. The lore and roel playing is what brought me to this game when it first hit the shelves. I LOVE the race of blood elves and orcs personally, I love reading the novels, lore and other players IC stories. I will link you to my armory below, I am fairly well geared and only increasing weekly. I would be a great addition to your guild from an RP, PvE or PvP stand point and await your response =).

Armor link :  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Kaean

Thank you for your time and I await your response))
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Kaean

Unread post by Syreenna »

Kaean is now a Grim.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda