Sang'jai Sharktooth

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Duskheron

Sang'jai Sharktooth

Unread post by Duskheron »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
Ah be known as Sang'jai Sharktooth

(IC) What is your gender and race?
Male Troll

(IC) What is your class in life? Why did you choose to follow this class?
Ah be followin' da trainin' o' da Emerald dream spirits, Mon.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
Ah be a follower of Vol'jin and da Darkspear, though Ah be not too sure 'bout his fightin' wit' da new Warchief. Ah be mostly a quiet troll, ah don't speak much unless I gots sometink ta say. Den sometimes dey need to tell me to close mah trap, heh.

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?
Ah be at a bit undah three thousand marked kills.

(IC) What drives you in life? How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
Ah been workin' hard ta gain da trainin o' da spirits and be not too bad at da healin' mojo. Ah be likin' the scent o' enemy blood, and Ah hear da Grim be good at spillin' it.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
Ah been trainin' up. Ah did a bit o' work in da cold Northrend, but nothin' dat make mah name be known to many.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
I seen 'ow da Alliance be talkin' da peace but not be practicin' it. Dey need ta be conquered and enslaved fo' doin' da Horde's workin' tasks.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members. What does that mean to you?
I enjoy that the Grim keeps things strict.

(OOC) The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies. How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate? Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim? If so, what do you expect out of joining us?
My troll be a bit bloodthirsty but he's not mindless. He should be a good follower of the mandate.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line? Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
I'm a bit better at written RP where I can think things through before saying stuff, but I love love love good ingame RP.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience? (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
Been playing since beta. Use to be hardcore raider, but the last couple of years have been more casual about it. Love PVP, though freely admit my instincts aren't always the best when things get fast and furious.

(OOC) Is this character a server-transfer or has it been renamed recently?
I race changed my tauren druid Bayou to troll because Bayou's character wouldn't have fit in well with the Grim since he was a mostly peaceful sort. Bayou was in Lysimachus and Sabeinne's de Khats Sabobah guild for a month or so before they disbanded, but otherwise has been unguilded.

(OOC) Is this an alt of a current full Grim member? If so, what full member?
Mortica's alt.

(OOC) What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
Looking for RP, PVE, and some PVP.

(OOC) When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim. In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule. Please give a general outline below, OR if you wish to keep it private, send a PM to Xondor.
My schedule changes every month, though starting sometimes early next year it should become more steady. Right now I'm working in the evenings, so I'll mostly be on during the afternoons and latenight.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... you/simple or probably
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... jai/simple when Armory updates my name change.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
Peace through Annihilation.
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Greebo

Re: Sang'jai Sharktooth

Unread post by Greebo »

Admitted.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.