Orugasa

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Orugasa

Orugasa

Unread post by Orugasa »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
- Orugasa Bloodfoot

(IC) What is your gender and race?
- I am a female orc, very beautiful by the way.

(IC) What is your class in life? Why did you choose to follow this class?
- My profession is shaman. I think it is the mother in me that made me want to learn the healing arts. Saving the skin of my fellow horde is a passion for me.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
- I am, as I said, very beautiful (as are all Orc women). I am smarter than an Orc male, faster than a zhevra, and tougher than Arthas (as I defeated him).

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?
(IC) What drives you in life? How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
- - As I enter Orgrimmar and see my past home in shambles yet being rebuilt, I look for a new direction, a new family, a new focus for my life.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
- Recently, I was part of a team; the redemption. There I was a decorated officer and raid leader. I led a team into the Icecrown Citadel where we, despite some setbacks and some losses, defeated dragons and undead minions of the Lich King as well as the Lich King himself. After that, the team faltered, the guild became fractured. When I saw that Orgrimmar was fractured and yet rebuilt, I decided that I should have a new direction too. I remembered by old friends from the Grim and sent out a message to see if they had plans for going forward and I found they do.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
- Rubbish. Thrall would never make a pact like that. That is a story concocted by the Bulletin Board writers. The parchment they write on is as fake as the story. Garrosh Hellscream is in charge until we get to the bottom of this.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members. What does that mean to you?
-Role playing too often is about me. I see that roleplaying is about thinking in my character, seeing what others are doing and responding.

(OOC) The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies. How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate? Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim? If so, what do you expect out of joining us?
-No conflict.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line? Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
-- I am not a beginner but not expert. I have not done it since the Grim and I miss it.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience? (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
- I have been on WOW (Twisting Nether) for four years. I love to raid. I feel I am a good raider because I had good teachers.

(OOC) Is this character a server-transfer or has it been renamed recently?
-no

(OOC) Is this an alt of a current full Grim member? If so, what full member?
-no

(OOC) What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
- I’m looking for a guild of mature players that want to progress in raiding and in guild achievements but also have something to fill the time between raids. I want a guild that helps each other. I want to avoid offensive talk (the kind you can’t filter out). I would like a vent that is available to hang out in during down time (although I have a vent that I am paying for where I can do that too) with my guild friends. I would like to be able to throw together raids, such as I did with VOA 10 and 25, and possibly 10 man’s such as TOC and ICC.

(OOC) When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim. In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule. Please give a general outline below, OR if you wish to keep it private, send a PM to Xondor.
- -I will play almost every evening (except when my kid has too much homework and I need to crack the whip). I like to raid on Fridays and play Saturday and Sunday. I am a teacher and play most other hours.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... asa/simple

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
Gint

Re: Orugasa

Unread post by Gint »

((Nice to see another teacher. There's a few of us around here, although admittedly, I'm only a recently qualified one who is still a substitute.

Oh, and you forgot something important. Come now, our profession prides itself upon reading comprehension!))
Immermnemion Dawnbringer

Unread post by Immermnemion Dawnbringer »

Arrachtas/Gint wrote:Come now, our profession prides itself upon reading comprehension!))

((Maybe yours does; I went into math for a reason.))
Xondor

Unread post by Xondor »

**The writing even more sloppy than normal**

This no orc! This elf... blue elf... in orc pretend! Puppy alert Xondor and Xondor no allow this elf pretend know Grim inside. Banished!

((Application denied due to historical actions))