Hektar

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Hektar
Lost

Hektar

Unread post by Hektar »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -I am known as Hektar Dragonsbane

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -I am a male orc.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -I follow the ways of the shaman.  I started on this path following the liberation of my people from slavery when it became clear I had a strong connection to the elemental spirits.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -I am a deeply spiritual individual that believes the only way to bring peace to our people and the world itself is to destroy our enemies.  I show no quarter to my enemies, but I am very loyal to my friends.

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?

(IC) What drives you in life?  How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
      -I am driven by the desire to wipe out the two plights upon our world, humans and dragons.  Humans enslavement of my people is unforgivable and the dragons feel they can do as they please with mortals.  The Grim would benefit from having me as I am always willing to go to arms against our enemies, whether they be alliance or otherwise.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I have recently returned from a long journey, prior to which I spent a few years fighting as a member of The Grim.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -The pact is as weak as everything the humans do, they are simply buying time to become strong.  It is our responsibility to do what Warchief Thrall cannot, we need to keep the Alliance on their knees.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -Means being in character at all times, carrying out your day to day tasks, be they questing, raiding, pvping etc.  as though you are your character.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of joining us?
      -Hektar is an extremely loyal orc, loyal to the mandate above all else and as such there is no conflict with the theme of the Grim.  He believes the Alliance needs to be knee capped every chance we get, but also that otehr threats must be faced head on (ie. PvE)

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -I have been playing on RP or RP servers since release, except of course for my little breaks here and there when life does not allow WoW time

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I played a warrior to 60 way back in the day doing all the Vanilla dungeons, I then made my shaman and joined the Grim a week or so after it was founded, I did MC, Onyxia, ZG, AQ20, Gruul, SSC, Kara. I made it to Stone Guard in the old PvP system

(OOC) Is this character a server-transfer or has it been renamed recently?
      -No

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -Have a good time with like minded individuals.

(OOC)  When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim.  In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule.  Please give a general outline below, OR if you wish to keep it private, send a PM to Aquizit.
      -I will mostly be playing evenings from around 9pm-12pm pacific with other times interspersed as my schedule allows. I will likely also be playin on more prime times during the weekend when my children are napping.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
      -The armory link for Hektar is not currently working, possibly due to the fact I just returned to the game.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
Peace through Annihilation!
Yichimet

Re: Hektar

Unread post by Yichimet »

A most welcome return, brother.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Hektar!

((Patch screwed up Armory, I think.  My characters still aren't all updated!))
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Regnanetah
Lost

Unread post by Regnanetah »

Ja be back, dargonbotherer.  Be good ta be seein ja agin.  Dere be plenty ah ja favorite tings aroun ta be botherin ere in da north.
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

I remember this one and his family. A strong follower of the mandate. We shall see if time has dulled his fervour.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Mohan
Lost

Unread post by Mohan »

Hektar's dedication to the Mandate has always been strong.  We would be stronger for having him with us again - I recommend he be readmitted without delay.
Hektar
Lost

Unread post by Hektar »

A letter is addressed to The Grim:

To whom it may concern,

I would like to ask who would be best to contact about once again serving the mandate and what time of day I might find that person.  Send word however you will, I am eager to once again walk amongst you.

~Hektar Dragonsbane
Xondor

Unread post by Xondor »

Admitted.