Mordeithe

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Mordeithe

Mordeithe

Unread post by Mordeithe »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - Mordeithe Illari Duskphoenix. No titles, if you will.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - As flattered as I am by the implication of femininity, I am, in fact, male sindorei.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - Straight to the personal questions? A trickster, a master of illusions - but most popularly, a murderer. The road of the Pathstalker turned black by displeasure with the nature of the aristocracy attempting to please everyone. I search for something more practical than fancy words and meaningless bribes.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - Didn't I just do that? Well. I suppose I could throw in 'sociopathic and bloodthirsty', but that's simply a pair of labels given by others. I would call myself Mordeithe, and let that word define itself.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - I read a book, once. Well, clearly more than once - but once, I connected with a character. A young elf -- like myself -- who found no need for feeling. His desire was simple: slaughter. Unlike this character, however, my eyes gaze upon those opposed to the Horde we now belong to ... ... Rumours abound that what is Grim is akin to my behaviour already, though I still struggle to find the words to answer this question. Perhaps Grim brings purpose to mindlessness..?

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - Numb myself to the world in an endless bloodbath within the gore of druids and priests.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - Laudable at best. I question the wisdom of one who would attempt a pact with traitors to those who saved them - the human aptitude for cowardice is astounding, and kaldorei are hardly better.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - It means that I don't stop for OOC and act as my character would act regardless of the consequences to myself.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - Whilst Mordeithe lacks the majority of standard humanoid emotional responses, I feel he has enough to understand the need for authority and control within the ranks - the other side of such sociopathy is that his feelings towards annihilation is as anyone else would care for a long-lost lover, and thus would do much to further the goals of the Grim.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I've been RPing for about seven years and used to play P&P every weekend. I also was essentially consumed by Neverwinter Nights RP for a few years, and have been RPing on WoW for about 1.5 years, give or take.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - PvP - up to the 1800s on Earthen Ring [Cyclone BG] EU (yes, with all the joy of 600ms latency) with warlock/rogue 2v2 (warlock that time, however), have premaded every battleground, played both factions explicitly, played RP, RPPVP, PVP servers, and have cleared every heroic and 10man - just no 25man content.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - Frankly, the idea behind it looks just plain fun, and from what I've seen the guild hosts a lot of quality players. I'm looking forward to everything that fits under the title RPPVP.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
      - Nothing much. Mord does, however, have a baller helicopter, if that's worth any points.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Mordeithe

Unread post by Acherontia »

My associates tell me that this rogue has been spotted recently - I will watch for him a while longer.