Tarquinius

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Unread post by Tarquinius »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Tarquinius, Reaper of the Scourge

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -I am a male of the Forsaken.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I have the honor of being a Warrior for the Dark Lady. This honor was bestowed upon me for my determination in and lust for battle.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - I would consider myself a determined servant of those I follow. Respectful and responsible.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -I am driven by a longing for the blood of my enemies. I wish to join the Grim because I feel they can help me fulfill this need.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -Prior to the Grim I was a member of the guild Eternal Oblivion which has since collapsed.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -I believe that this pact was a mistake on the Warchief’s part. The Alliance are scum and should not be trusted.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -I feel that that means that when playing I am Tarquinius and not the person playing the game.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -My character’s story follows the Grim Mandate through his willingness to destroy the Alliance to further the causes of the Horde. No I do not believe there is any conflict between how I want to play and the theme of the Grim.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -I don’t have too much experience but I am familiar the mechanics and etiquette of role-playing. I consider myself a beginner.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I used to be on the Mug’thol PvP server where I mainly did battlegrounds. Once I transferred her I started raiding and have done Kara, ZA, Gruul, and some of TK.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -I am looking for a friendly community where I can progress further into raiding through teamwork and comradery.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    -I am a 375 miner and engineer. I have the schematics for repair bots, mana potion injectors, and some of the better scopes. I look forward to raiding with the Grim and hope that my skills will be of some use.
Zelaine

Re: Tarquinius

Unread post by Zelaine »

I know this one, he will be a good guardian of the mandate.

((Tarq is a RL buddy of mine, He is a great guy, youll all love him))
Gorvena

Unread post by Gorvena »

Well, I totally met him and he's awesome!
Duranor

Unread post by Duranor »

Oddly familiar name, yet i cannot remember where i saw it..  i might track down this one to find my awnsers....
Duranor

Unread post by Duranor »

Locked:  applicant processed and recruited

Saturday, Aug 30th 2008. Duranor

(please unlock his forum access)