Regnanetah

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Regnanetah
Lost

Regnanetah

Unread post by Regnanetah »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
   My full name title is Regna'N-Etah Shadowflame, Archmage of the Grim.  Though many simply called me Archmage, and a few who knew me better, Reg.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
     Male Sandfury, though raised among the Darkspears.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
    I wield the powers of the arcane.  It came to me naturally, and I never saw a reason in denying it's call.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
    Though raised by darkspears from a young age, I am of sandfury descent.  And though smaller than most of my kind, do not confuse that with being weak.  I have plenty of power at my fingertips.

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?
     I care little for the battlemasters definitions of honor, and even less for their ability to track what I do.  If they are enemies of the horde..they are dead, and have been seeing to this concept since the Grim first came into being.

(IC) What drives you in life?  How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
     My goal is the eternal preservation of the Horde.  It will benefit from having me within it's ranks again teh same way as before.  It will have my advice as well as my magics to aid it in the destruction of the Horde's enemies.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
     My life before Maledictus gave me purpose within The Grim was nothing, and therefore not worth mentioning.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
     A piece of paper to be shred and burned.  It is merely pretty words on their part, their leaders do not truly honor it.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
     Keeping in character while speaking in in character channels.  Having a character that tries to be a part of the world, with backstory, even if it isn't yelled out to the four corners azeroth.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of joining us?
     He's been grim since he was made and couldn't think of being anything else.  All obstocales in the way of the Horde must be swept aside, and of course, order within the ranks should be maintained, though as long as it does not hinder the grims ability to carry out the mandate, jockying within the ranks is of course expected.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
     I've been playing tabletop rpg's since late 80's.  While no one can match Gary Gygax, I'm confident in my ability to hold my own.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
     I've experiance with the grim since it was founded, all through vanilla, BC, and start of lich king, when I stopped playing, and have now returned.  Before twisting nether was started, did MC raids, with a multi guild group back on cenarion circle.  though more of a raider than pvper, I've pvpd my share as well, fighting alliance from before honor was implemented.

(OOC) Is this character a server-transfer or has it been renamed recently?
     No transfer or rename

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
     Same thing It's always been.  great group of people to play the game with.

(OOC)  When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim.  In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule.  Please give a general outline below, OR if you wish to keep it private, send a PM to Aquizit.
     Usually open.  Have class on a few days, but probably more flexible than most as majority of classes are online and I can set my own schedule.  Looking for part time as well so availablity may drop.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
     Armory hasn't felt like updating that I'm back.  

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
     I'm back from my leave of absence. Peace through Annihilation
Last edited by Regnanetah on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.
Bloodscream
Lost

Re: Regnanetah

Unread post by Bloodscream »

It's not a raid unless Reg runs into the room and gets eaten.
[img]http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/c14d149e2049037ea854211681cffabb.jpg[/img]
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

If I recall, Gruul enjoyed a snack consisting of Reg.  But then, that's what happens when a headstrong troll in mere cloth dives headlong and alone into a giant's cavern.
Leyujin
Lost

Unread post by Leyujin »

Whoa, brotha, it be joo! Where joo bin hidin' yo'self? Joo got me inta da Grim in da first place, ah be glad joo be back mon.
Xondor

Unread post by Xondor »

Admitted.