Lascivious

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

lascivious

Lascivious

Unread post by lascivious »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?

Lascivious or Las to those who think they know me.

(IC) What is your gender and race?

Female Forsaken

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?

Death Knight.  It chose me.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?

Tired.

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?

Thousands.

(IC) What drives you in life?  How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?

Service to the Mandate.  Destruction of the Alliance. Service to my queen.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?

I had no life prior to the Grim.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?

I have none.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?

I think my OOC thoughts on RP, the Grim and WoW are known.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of joining us?

Nothing.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -  GG

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - Yes

(OOC) Is this character a server-transfer or has it been renamed recently?
      - Technically Yes.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - None.

(OOC)  When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim.  In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule.  Please give a general outline below, OR if you wish to keep it private, send a PM to Aquizit.
      -Sporadic.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
      -http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Lascivious

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
  Peace through annihilation, always.
[IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee115/alanatn/cd55b8fafedd540a.png[/IMG]
Gint

Re: Lascivious

Unread post by Gint »

((Kind of... uh... really, really brief. Surely your character has a few thoughts about some of these things... ))
Agrovale

Unread post by Agrovale »

(Former guild leader and founder of the Grim.  No need to explain cause her/his views are known)
[url=http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/index.php?mod=wowachievement][img]http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/d2756355cac224e795e55e3f76d977d3.jpg[/img][/url]
Gint

Unread post by Gint »

Agrovale wrote: (Former guild leader and founder of the Grim.  No need to explain cause her/his views are known)
((You see, this is what you get for being new here  ;) ))
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

Mm, Lascivious.  I cannot wait for your return, Lady. 
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Coyotl wrote: Mm, Lascivious.  I cannot wait for your return, Lady. 
((Coy avatar - Cocaine is one helluva drug))

An right aftah I started talkin like yah musta been deadah fer suah.  Will be good ta see ya back Mistress.

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Inzema
Lost

Unread post by Inzema »

Inzema murmurs quietly. "Interesting..."
"If I can't eat it, ssscrew it, sssell it, or ussse it to blow sssomething up, then what ussse isss it?" ~Inzema
Leyujin
Lost

Unread post by Leyujin »

Da mistress. We bin wonderin' where joo got to. Ah be 'opin joo got an interesting story ta tell.
Xondor

Unread post by Xondor »

LASSY!!
Aquizit
Lost

Unread post by Aquizit »

[

Cleaned this up and unlocked the thread. If you have something to criticize about an application (beyond the "you missed something") you PM ME directly.. and you don't put it here. Period.

Lasc, Thal should be getting into contact with you.

]
Thalevia
Lost

Unread post by Thalevia »

In Blood Moon Rising.