Jamma

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Jamma

Jamma

Unread post by Jamma »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Jamma.  Dat's all.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -Male troll

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -I's a rogue.  I likes to take out dem alliance before they knows I even dere.  And I like to pluck the herbs, cuz they do crazy shit when you brews dem up.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Hansom.  Green.  Stabby.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -I wants to kill them alliance and know some peoples who's chill an shit.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I was wanderin the world in the early mornin, so I had no guild before.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -Bad idea.  Humans an dark elves is as crooked as dwarfs be lookin.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -I've got a few 70s and i'm a little bored of the whole "Grind grind grind to 70, do instances, raid, reroll" rut i've gotten into.  I used to RP back in my EQ days and would like to take it up again, to put another facet into the game. 

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -I'm very flexible.  At this point, Jamma is less of a story line and more of a personality I'd like to explore.  Jamma might not be the most presentable troop in the Grim army, but he'll get the job done.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -Online onlly, and that I havn't done much of that since my EQ days, but there I did belong to a RP guild and know what's expected of me.  I like the challenge of translating things into IC-speak.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -On Alexstraza, I have a 70 raiding holy priest (human, sorry).  On this server, I have a level 70 protadin that was a member of Rutilus Luna for a long time, but outfitting a pally tank to be able to handle raid instances is pure pain, so i only farm with him now.  If needed for some reason, I wouldn't mind pulling him out of retirement.  Lots of experience with battlegrounds (usually healing.  I always protect my healer now :) ).

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -Honestly, I mainly want fun, interesting people to interact with, and  everything I've heard says The Grim is full of those.  Having people to BG, arena, or world pvp with is a bonus.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?  Hi, Nymare!
Cristok
Lost

Re: Jamma

Unread post by Cristok »

Any objections to giving this one a shot?
[quote="Greebo"]/em hugs C'tok so he knows he always has a place on the raid team of my heart.[/quote]
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

I say that anyone with the clarity of mind to describe themselves the way that they did deserves attention.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Malstrom
Lost

Unread post by Malstrom »

I like 'im. 
(usually healing.  I always protect my healer now :) ).
I really like 'im.
"While I stand, no Grim will fall"
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

New minion.  Say hello.