Bronan`DarkScar

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Bronan`DarkScar

Bronan`DarkScar

Unread post by Bronan`DarkScar »

IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - Bronan DarkScar

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - I am a male, tauren

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I am what the earthmother made me 59years ago, since air filled my lungs and I felt the softness of the land grace my hands...I am a warrior. My father Arok and his father and so on throughout my familys history were raised defenders and warriors of our people.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - Since I was born I have always been slightly smaller in size than most of my fellow warriors and shamans, I have been trained in battle since birth and taught to respect all beasts, man and elf alike who oppose me or my people. I love the thrill of the hunt, to feel my mace gliding through the air like a knife through bread. I am a strong and powerful tauren with a love for battle and nature.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - I live for battle and the hunt, to serve my people and the earthmother. I search throughout this land for a hunt or a foe...beast, night elf or human that will challenege my power and desire for glory. I respect all who dare to oppose me and love nothing more than to train for battle and with my people at my side charge into war hoping to find a foe worthy enough to feel my mace smash into his head. Times are harsh in the world, alliance attacking horde, horde attacking alliance, illidan residing in the outlands. Now is the time for us, the horde to defend our people from these dangers and to defend the earth from there technology and dark magic that is destroying her beauty. I will only join the greatest of clans so that we may defend our people in this rough times, the grim is said to be great, savage, structured and I will settle for no less.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - I have been trained in the battle, hunting and leatherworking. Spending my days hunting small game and practicing my tactics and leatherworking until the time came for my time to hunt with the elders and charge into battle. My name DarkScar was given to me 5years after my adulthood ceremony, I was hunting kodo with my father and close friend Drako when a storm was thrust upon us. Lighting shot down from the heavens strikig me in my side leavin a dark scar on my body. I have fought battles against centaurs, humans and night elves alike, dwarves I do not count for I have yet to meet a dwarf who challenged my power and speed.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - I have no ill will for the alliance, I respect all living things and the great Thrall. But I seek a warrior in this land who will be able to stand the challenege of facing me in battle. If you stand in the way of my peoples search for tradition and a peaceful life...you will face a fear unlike any you have encountered before.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - Heavy RP means to me to be your character in world of warcraft, to not only have a logical and well thought out history for your character but to also know World of Warcraft lore and the historys of your clan (the grim) and to respect everyone.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
     - My character is a true tauren, he was raised by tauren warriors who have seen the destruction of there lands by the centaur and when the green skins first landed on this world. He has been told stories of his peoples past and trained to defend his people and his way of life, to follow thralls orders and charge into battle when called, he also respectful to his elders and to all those who oppose him even if his hatred is great. No there is no problem with my character adn the theme of the grim.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I have previous role playin experience on moon guard, I do not consider myself an expert but I do love World of Warcrat lore, novels and any RP stories that are told.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I am fairly new to the expansion but have extensive PvP and PvE experience prior to. I have ventured in to various PvE instances in the expansion but have lots to learn about the endgame contact of burning crusade. I have always played horde and will always play horde.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - I am looking for an organized and very heavy RP guild, to particpate in RP events, RP PvP and RP PvE. My expectations of the guild is to live and be my character when in WoW, whether I am attending a meeting, PvPing or doing a 25 man instance, I expect to always be in character.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

(( I am level 67 now, I will be getting level 70 this weekend. I have wanted to be apart of the grim for awile now and have been waiting till I was near 70 to apply. I am really into RP and love World of Warcraft whether its PvP or PvE or just doing an RP event. I am 24 and I do work for a living but I love this game and want to just find a heavy RP guild that I can really enjoy. The grim from what I have gathered seems like this guild, I am really excited by this opportunity and hope you consider me as a member. Thank you ))
Last edited by Bronan`DarkScar on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Bronan`DarkScar

Unread post by Acherontia »

Another vanishing act.  Closed.