Gorum, Warrior of the Horde!

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Gorum

Gorum, Warrior of the Horde!

Unread post by Gorum »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
     - I am Gorum, son of Trog, son of the horde.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
     - I am a male, orc and have lived 24 years.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
     - I am a warrior for the horde. I was groomed and raised to be a warrior, I was beaten and left alone in the cold and dark to prepare me for the hardships our people face. My father has been a warrior and defender of Thrall since he first stood for our peoples honor. His father served Durotan after Garad was killed in battle. My family is strong and powerful and willing to die to see the horde survives, our people deserve to see the day before magic overtook our lands and turned the skies dark, the fruits sore and forced us into a land not of our own.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
     - I am slightly smaller in height than most of the orc warriors but in strength and speed no one dares say a word of my height. I dream nightly of my battles, of battles to come, of my death. I pray for the beast or human alike great enough to take me down, to carry me into the afterlife with my kin. I am the bloodlust, the power, the desire, I am what goes bump in the night, I am Gorum son of Trog, SON OF THE HORDE!

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
     - The love for our people and the hopes of one day I will be granted the gift of laying my life down for the hordes glory. I have been searching these lands for a clan to call my own, to prove to my father and Thrall that I am a great warrior. I The Grim has been whispered throughout the lands as a great and powerful clan. I will accept nothing less.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
     - I was trained from birth to be a warrior, every new moon I see the elder warriors gathering for meetings/hunts/battle parties and I prayed they would invite me. Forced to sit with the young ones until an adult I trained and practiced, preparing myself for adulthood and my chance to charge into battle, for my chance to track an kill my first kudo with my bare hands. I traveled the lands hunting alliance and charging into battle with my father. But now is my time, to find a clan of my own and to make my history known and to carry on the history of our people.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
     - I was told stories of Thralls glory in battle growing up as an orc child. I will never go against the great Thrall despite my thoughts on the Alliance. I will follow his commands whether its to destroy our enemies or to help them.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
     - When you are in the game of World of Warcraft you ARE a mage, warrior, rogue, etc. You are no the computer science teacher or police officer,  you are your character. If you do not enjoy this then RP is not for you.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - My character has been trained to fight and die for the horde, to follow orders whether in his heart he believes in it or not. Being such a strong, organized, vicious guild I think it will only improve my character and help him grow as a warrior.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
     - I have previous RP experience on twister nether, I also read the WoW novels and lore weekly and enjoy the game/lore very much. I consider myself not advanced in RP but way above the beginner.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
     - yes I do, my expansion experience is limited though. I have done PvP and PvE equally and have done everything up to the new 25mans in the expansion. I love raiding and I love PvP and will do anything to learn, advance in said areas.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
     - I am looking for a fun guild to bring my character to life with, to PvP, raid, attend RP events etc. I expect nothing but the best from the Grim as far as RP/PvP/PvE goes since I have heard nothing but the best.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

(( I would like to add one piece of information, I am currently transferring over to your server. Currently I am not on TN but I have leveled up a warrior to 70 and will be transferring assuming you wil allow me to join your guild. I am willing to do anything you need/want of me, if there is anything you need let me know. I will be transferring to TN today/tomorrow though just for a frame of reference.))
Gorum

Re: Gorum, Warrior of the Horde!

Unread post by Gorum »

(( Btw, I know not being on the server restricts my ability to have an interview but I do really want to join a strong RP guild on this server. I will be transferring as soon as I can so that I can continue this process, sorry for being a "noob" and not even being on the server yet. I was just excited from what I heard about the grim etc so I applied as soon as I could =). ))

(( edit: I work till 3:30pm (eastern time) and I train till 8-9pm so I am doing the transfer after that ))
Grolish
Lost

Unread post by Grolish »

((Just out of curiosity, what server are you coming from? 

It may be possible to work out a preliminary interview on your server before you transfer, just to be certain that we're what you expect and vice versa before you do the transfer.))
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
Gorum

Unread post by Gorum »

(( I am on Haomaursh currently, I still may transfer even if I dont get into the grim cause I really want to be apart of an RP server and the only reason I leveled up on Haomaursh compared to TN is because my character was already on haomaursh so I just decided to level him up there then transfer at/around 70. ))
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

This warrior is associated with the guild Blitzkrieg.  His application is closed.