Naroka wolfsong

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Takishi

Naroka wolfsong

Unread post by Takishi »

IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Naroka Wolfsong, son of Gantuk Wolfsong

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -i am a blood elf male...although i am orc at heart.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -i have chosen to be a hunter, like my father and his father and his father before that.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -i am strong, proud, fierce and quick witted. 

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -i strive to make my father proud and catch the biggest hunt their is. the grim seems like a good home for me to accomplish this.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -i am still young, i have traveled all over Azeroth tracking dangerous creatures.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -the warcheif is wise and knowing...but at times too trusting and foolish... any race of the alliance cannot be trusted.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -it meas keeping OCC chat out of RP channels and sticking to the guild story line, which i love to do.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -this is completely fine.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -i have alot of experiance and have been doing it for about a year.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -i have raided and done hard core pvp, my hunter is a universial character, he fights in arenas and battle grounds and goes into raids when needed.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -to make my hunter useful when my tank cannot be.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    -Naroka is Takishi's alt.
Abric
Lost

Re: Naroka wolfsong

Unread post by Abric »

Naroka has been inducted into the Grim, August 2nd.
~Death is sweeter on the pommel's end