Sheyde

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Sheyde

Sheyde

Unread post by Sheyde »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - People call me Sheyde.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - I am a male Blood Elf.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I am, and always have been, a rogue.  When I was younger, I was taken in as a rogue's apprentice after the death of my father.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - Physically, I am very fit.  I have jet black hair, brilliant green eyes, and a poisonous smile.  Moving on to my personality, I'd have to say I'm very dedicated to everything I do.  I'm loyal from start to finish. I'm an honest, hard worker who has much to offer and is willing to better myself in any way possible.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - What drives me in life? Good question.  I live for many things.  Some of the more important things would be honor, power, and money.  I've heard nothing but good things about The Grim, and I feel that joining the ranks would benefit us both.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -Prior to The Grim, I spent the majority of my time at war.  I've killed many and have many more to kill.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - I think the pact is outrageous.  As far as I am concerned, any Alliance I happen to come across is as good as dead.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - Well, that pretty much tells me that I am to be in character at all times.  I can do that.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - Sheyde's incredible sense of loyalty and love for killing Alliance seems to fit right in with the Grim's overall requirements and/or goals. As far as I can see, there are no conflicts with the theme of the Grim.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I haven't been role-playing for an extremely long time, but I know the basics, and I was hoping that by joining the Grim it would allow me to enhance my role-playing abilities.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I've done a lot of PvP in the battlegrounds.  I've never raided before, but I'm looking forward to doing so very soon.  I use to play on the Maelstrom server a long time ago.  I had a 66 Night Elf rogue.  I dabbled in the RP world for the first time there.  I'm currently in the Assassins Guild.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - I'm looking for a chance to improve my role-playing knowledge, and aslo I'd like to participate in end-game events.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    - No.
Cristok
Lost

Re: Sheyde

Unread post by Cristok »

I've met with this player IC and I think he will be good for us. Without any objections I will invite him soon...
[quote="Greebo"]/em hugs C'tok so he knows he always has a place on the raid team of my heart.[/quote]
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

I've no objections, Cristok.  I've been rather busy lately, and mostly unavailable to the rogue applicants.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

Sheyde has been inducted into the Grim, July 31st
~Death is sweeter on the pommel's end