Seijinn

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Seijin

Seijinn

Unread post by Seijin »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
  Knight Seijinn

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      I am a male blood elf
(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
    I follow the path of the Blood knight. Through this path...and this path only will I seek my true destiny.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      I come off as a bit....Cynical perhaps? For the evil deeds I have committed. Though I despise my enemy and will continue to be merciless. Though when need be I will step up and place another life before mine to server the greater cause.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
    Power.....and the need to cure this burning hunger that drives me to near insanity. I'm a strong believer that the grim will one day will become the horde.....The new world order.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      I was heavily studying the ways of the Blood knight, learning how to better myself in their ways.
(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
    Is that what they call it now? A pact? Total nonsense.....If Thrall is the big tough Orc he think he is....He needs to order an ALL OUT assault against the alliance main cities.
(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      Full immersion in my eyes means that the second you log onto your character....you are that character. And leave very little room for OOC.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    I don't foresee any conflict arising. The very theme of the grim fits perfectly for my blood knight. He seeks power....and the total obliteration of the alliance through any means possible. Seijin is willing to obey his commanders to the fullest extent.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
    I've been roleplaying for a fairly long time now. But I am no where near an expert. I used to roleplay a lot over Gaia online. After a while just writing things lost my interest. I needed something interactive.
(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      Oh yes absolutely. The majority of my time playing WoW was doing PVE and PVP. I have an alliance rogue on another server that I used to raid with, the farthest boss I have seen was.....Gurtogg blood boil in Black temple. And in Mount hyjal I saw Archimonde. I pvp a lot on both my rogues along with arenas. But even though I love it, i'm not that great in it yet.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
    I just want to have a great time, plain and simple. This guild encourages every aspect of this game I love PVP, PVE, and RP. Being that this guild has been around for a while and has a lot of members, that means you guys are stable and people love the environment
(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    "You are not prepared...."
Last edited by Seijin on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qabian

Re: Seijinn

Unread post by Qabian »

Been examined and found wanting.  Further details available only to those who need to know.