Dissedent

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

dissedent

Dissedent

Unread post by dissedent »

IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Dissedent Veth

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -Male, Undead

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -Rogue by birth.  Being born into the Cult of Shadows, I was chosen at birth to follow the path of the Lightslayers.  I have no choice but to end the Scourge and anyone who stands for the Light.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Evil.  Patient.  Monstrous.  My nature is to sneak and to walk in the shadows.  I know no mercy. 

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -Disemboweling any that stand in the way of the Forsaken.  I live to only bring death.  I want to be with like-minded individuals brought together for one purpose.......to kill all who stand in allegiance with the      Alliance or stand against the Forsaken.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I have been sharpening my blades and honing my skills to bring terror on any who wish to walk in the path of the Light.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -Hahahahaha!  I will kill them all!!

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -I love the lore of Warcraft.  I believe it immerses me into the game while allowing me to be something that I am not. (A disemboweling undead freak of nature :) )

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -Dissedent has known structure in his path of a Lightslayer.  I believe he will do what it takes to further his own agenda.  There is no conflict there. 

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -I have D&D as well as EQ, EQII, WoW, Vanguard, AoC, DAoC, Tabula...I am an intermediate RP'er.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I do.  A toon on Deathwing, and Dissedent just transfered from Bleeding Hollow.  I was a member of the Precinct on Deathwing and a Member of Earthclash (formed from members of Tempest and Death and Taxes)

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -My expectations are to have fun and be included in endgame raids as well as guild functions.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
      -I will extinguish ANY light that is within my reach.  You should be proud that I, Dissedent, Son of Lumer, have taken the time to entertain the idea of becoming Grim!  All praise Queen Sylvanas!!!!!!!

Necrosis

Re: Dissedent

Unread post by Necrosis »

Hmmm, this one shows promise.  I support his application.

((This is my RL brother, he was previously a member of The Grim as “Grimdownâ€
Abric
Lost

Re: Dissedent

Unread post by Abric »

Dissedent has been brought into the Grim.  {{Aug 04 }}
~Death is sweeter on the pommel's end