Cosnold

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Cosnold

Cosnold

Unread post by Cosnold »

Sorry, i didnt know forum and game name must match ::)

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Cosnold Tala Valcatta

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -Male, Bloodelf

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -Rogue by profession, I enjoy toying with enemies.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Withdrawn, persistant.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -To live life to the fullest, reletive freedom to destroy those who whould claim mastery over the noble races of the horde, or me

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -Wander from place to place dispatching those who wish ill to the horde

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -I feel that it is doomed to failure, as raciel hatreds have not been overcome, this is true of me as well.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -RP? bring it man! i love it!

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
     -Very little conflict, though my rp is not hardcore violence, but expect plenty of it. im not sure how to answer really.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -both, i generally dont use occ, when its avoidable.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -playing for several years, (even the alliance, but got bored), i know how many classes functions, and know how to deal with them for the most part

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -i am looking for large quantites of quality rp.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
     -im subtlty spec
Last edited by Acherontia on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: cosnold app resubbmission

Unread post by Syreenna »

Cosnold,

Excellent.  I will be in touch for an interview.  You may also contact me if you find me first.

Syreena
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Cosnold

Unread post by Acherontia »

This one seems to have disappeared.  We will consider the application closed until he contacts us again.