Thellash

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Thellash

Thellash

Unread post by Thellash »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
     -I am Thellash, a fallen Argent Champion

(IC) What is your gender and race?
     -I am a male Blood Elf.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
     -I am a paladin.  I could fill no other shoes in life.  Law and Order are in my blood.  I have always known that while chaos is unavoidable at times, order must be upheld through strength and unity.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
     - I live and breath order.  Law and Order is the foundation of life itself.  For those who resist law and order, they must be made to obey through any means necessary.  Above all, we must stave off chaos.

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?
     - I have killed 774 members of the alliance.  I must admit for most of my life I have followed the covenant of the Argent Crusade.  I have avoided killing alliance who were not intent upon doing me harm.  I now know that I was mistaken.  All alliance in not subjugating themselves to the will of the horde are doing harm to us all.  Now, the only alliance I shall let live are those who kneel before the might of the Horde.  Though I will give them no chance to do any such thing.

(IC) What drives you in life?  How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
     -I am driven to make up for my previous inaction with swift and certain retribution to all alliance and scourge alike.  No longer will I stand the bickering and posturing that the “diplomatsâ€
Last edited by Thellash on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thellash

Re: Thellash

Xondor - Before you can point out the length of my ears, might I point out the length of my blade, the sharpness of my axe, and the bluntness of my shield?  My long ears have helped me listen in and hear what you have to say to others before you get a chance to say it to me.

Ears do not make the hunter, the soul makes the hunter.  My sword and axe are my claws and teeth.  My Shield is the thickness of my hide.  My ears are long under the mane of my hair so that I can hear my prey at a distance.  I may be a paladin but I am FIERCE hunter.  I will die fighting for my cause just as your puppy would die fighting for you.  I am Blood Elf.  You are Orc.  Together, we are Horde.  Together we kill Alliance - do you need any more similarities?

I am waiting to die by your side.
Inzema
Lost

Unread post by Inzema »

He'sss a bit cocky, but I think I like him. He looksss funny when he thinksss he'sss being fansssy.
"If I can't eat it, ssscrew it, sssell it, or ussse it to blow sssomething up, then what ussse isss it?" ~Inzema
Thellash

OOC
((Sunday nights are touch and go for me.  I typically devote all of sundays to my wife, so whether or not I play is in the air depending on if we're just hanging out or watching a movie or something.))
Khorshah
Lost

Unread post by Khorshah »

Contact me directly, and we will schedule a time.

Khorshah
Inquisitor

((If Sundays don't work, we can set something else up. Send me a PM, please.))
Basic principle: Stay alive! When you die, your DPS is zero.
Tarrus

Unread post by Tarrus »

~Dareus

Hrm, Thellash was it?  I think I like this guy too.  I've never been one for dabbling with the light, but his shot at Xondor was all I really needed to see.

Good luck, brother.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Accepted.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda