Weezo

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Weezo

Weezo

Unread post by Weezo »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
     Weezo. Just Weezo.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
     Male Troll, mon.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
     I be a shaman. Da spirits spoke strongly in me. Da eldas trained me. Now here I be!

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
     I am beautiful, mon! -cackles at his own wit-

(IC) How many "Honorable" Kills do the Battlemasters currently have recorded for you?
     5,420. Most a' dem were da little Gnomies.

(IC) What drives you in life?  How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
     I drive ta be da best. I am da best! Da Grim would benefit much from havin da best in da guild!

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
     I was part of anotha guild. Dey fell apart. So now I come lookin fa someting betta!

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
     I tink Thrall would be wise ta put an end ta dat!! Alliance cannot be trusted, mon. Dey started dis war.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
     It means that sometimes out of the day you are not yourself. It's like a self-induced split personality. You are someone else and react, think, and speak in a different way. It's an escape from this reality into one that is much more tolerable.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of joining us?
     First and foremost he is a troll. He is vicious and as such would fit in rather well. He has a good habit of keeping "tokens" of his kills be it beast, undead, or alliance. Zero conflict arises when comparing Weezo and The Grim.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
     I have 10 years of experience role-playing. I started out in chat rooms and soon graduated to table top RPGs and very quickly found myself going to LARPs. It was some of the most fun I've ever had. Also I am an actor in real life. I perform in plays, musicals, and other sorts of sketches.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
     I have been playing since release and have extensive knowledge in all aspects of the game and both of it's factions.

(OOC) Is this character a server-transfer or has it been renamed recently?
     I just made a faction change to the horde due to my old guild falling apart. Couple that with hating the alliance with a fiery passion and this is what you get.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
     I'm looking for a group of people to role-play with. Raiding, PvP, and other aspects come second to role-play in my opinion. I want to make friends and escape into the world...of warcraft.

(OOC)  When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim.  In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule.  Please give a general outline below, OR if you wish to keep it private, send a PM to Lascivious.
     I literally have all day and night to play. I am recovering from a surgery and will be WoWing it up for the next few weeks to two months. I cannot say for a fact what my schedule would be like once I have recovered and to do so would be unfair to you guys as it would just be a guess.

(OOC) Please provide an armory link to your character for verification.
     http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Weezo

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
     -IC- Kill...or be killed. Me personally...I like ta kill. Peace through Annihilation.
Last edited by Weezo on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khorshah
Lost

Re: Weezo

Unread post by Khorshah »

A note tacked to the bottom of the application in the guildhall, in a clear and bold hand.

A promising application, but lacking some details. Fix it, and we will talk.

Khorshah
Inquisitor

((PM Sent))
Basic principle: Stay alive! When you die, your DPS is zero.
Weezo

Unread post by Weezo »

(( Fixed ))
lascivious

Unread post by lascivious »

Speak to myself, Khorsha, Yichimet or Kiaransalee should you see us.

(normally we have a specific meeting time and place but with the holidays, we'll just play it be ear, find us in game and IC when you can.)
[IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee115/alanatn/cd55b8fafedd540a.png[/IMG]
Aquizit
Lost

Unread post by Aquizit »

[

I've been corrected. He's been Admitted.

]