Tharthin

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Tharthin

Tharthin

Unread post by Tharthin »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Tharthin.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -Male/Tauren

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -Shaman. I enjoy killing my enemies and healing my fellow members.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -I'm reserved when it comes to words but I take actions when needed.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -Women. Elements respect power and the Grim have it in abundance.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I traveled with the Forsaken Prophets.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -The pact is a fake and would rather the Alliance die before me.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -As little OOC interaction. More character developement.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -My character has a calling and what better way then to help the horde's most powerful guild.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -I have very little eperience and with that said I have played DnD a few times that was the closest I got to rping. I do consider myself a beginner in rping.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -Yes I have been playing WoW for about 3 years now and I have been part of other guilds. Eternal Oblivion, Forsaken Prophets, Symphony of Sorrow and Academy Black.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -Expanding my character's story and more end game content. My expectations of the guild are to have fun and to get better at rping.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    -I was elemental but I am going Restoration.
Last edited by Tharthin on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qabian

Re: Tharthin

Unread post by Qabian »

He's one of ours now.  If there are any problems, let me know so I can flay the punishment from Malkaris' hide.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Tharthin

Unread post by Acherontia »

With pleasure.