Mortica

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Mortica

Mortica

Unread post by Mortica »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
     Mortica.  No last name, no titles.
(IC) What is your gender and race?
     -Female, Forsaken.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
     - I am a rogue because this is how I was trained when I was awoken.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
     - I am pretty simple.  I like to fish and drink and make the world a better place.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
     - I want to be useful and practice my rogue skills.  I want bad things to die.  And maybe make a little profit from their loss.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
     - For a long time I adventured with a group called Fates Hand.  When the portal was opened, I lost track of them and spent most of my
time helping out the Sporelings in Zangarmarsh.  They are sooo cute.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
     - The majority of Alliance are stupid, bad, and need to die painfully.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
     - Looking forward to it.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete
annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between
how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?

- RP-wise, Mortica is not evil and is pretty simple in the sense that she doesn't really have any long term goals.  Vendettas are followed for as long as something new and shiny doesn't happen.  While her speech patterns tend to be short and almost childlike, she isn't stupid.  A little naive maybe, but not stupid.  She misses her "glory years" with Fates killing Ragnaros and wants another stab at Naxx'ramas.  As a result, she recently has made efforts to come out of retirement and get back into the rogue gig.  While she may not be a stereotypical wants-to-take-over-the-world Grim applicant, I think she would make an excellent (misguided) minion for someone.  She is very good at following rules and does have the ability to let morals slide a bit to make other people (especially superiors) happy.  I should probably note I do not mean that in a lewd sense.  Mort is mated to Karkarov, and would never cheat on him.

- PVE-wise, I doubt that Mort will be more than just a fill-in character for your raids.  Since I know you have plenty of rogues, I doubt that situation would happen that often.  PVP-wise I would LOVE to get into some non-pug BG's and if someone doesn't mind a scrubby rogue, maybe some arenas too.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
     - somewhere in the middle :)

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different
Factions, etc.)

-  My other character Villayna has completed all T4, T5, and T6 (MH+BT, no Sunwell) content.  Alliance-side, my highest character is only 41.  BG's and arena's I've done but never seriously.  Mort reached Stone Guard rank prior to the PVP revamp that took titles out, but never had the desire to spend the time needed to progress beyond that point.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
     -  Looking to force Mort to RP more, since she's been pretty non-existent since TBC and I still enjoy playing her character.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

I've been a fan of the Grim since the first Halloween on TN. 
Last edited by Mortica on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abric
Lost

Re: Mortica

Unread post by Abric »

Mortica has been inducted into the Grim, August 16th.
~Death is sweeter on the pommel's end