Tehau

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Tehau
Lost

Tehau

Unread post by Tehau »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
-Tehau Greyseer. Or Tehau. Or Teh. Sometimes triplet. You can call me something else  and I guess I'll answer to whatev, but the way I answer will be frikka determined by what I'm called.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
-Ima female Orc. Aw yeah!

(IC) What is your class in life? Why did you choose to follow this class?
-Ima rogue now. I was a shaman and outta my sisters I brought the most pain to our enemies, cause I'm the oldest. But then something came to me by uh, vision or whatev. It became totes obvious that lightning can only bring so much pain and then it's over. I got much more control over my stabs then I ever did over that magic so I'm feeling mega stoked right now. It's one of those things you just gotta scream to everyone- you're so excited you could bust.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
-I'm chill, awesome, fun, smart, crazy good at what I do, I got daps for my heroes and mad hate for pinkers. I got a long memory, tons of stored wisdom, I know good food when I see it, I'm loyal, on top of things... Uh, pinkers cower for me like merchants from death knights. I swear I made someone crap their pants before just by punching them in the kidneys. That was hilariousness.

If this is about what I look like then I dunno. It's not like I carry a mirror around. I got sweet threads, good kicks, I take a bath now and then, not in perfume or anything cheesy like that. I don't make a mess everywhere I go because I got my own spaces to fill with all the junk I need. Oh and right now my hair is purple in a gobbo fashion. It's this rage we're starting up, just letting our hair grow out and do whatev it wants for a while.

(IC) What drives you in life? How would the Grim benefit from having you among its ranks?
-My drive in life forev is to have fun. You might be all thinking "Whatcha gonna do having fun ALL your life? You're gonna amount to a dung pat in the end!" But please. I frikka know how to have fun and it just so happens to match up with the Grim mandate.

What you do is you strike down your enemy. You teach them the lessons they missed out in their loada-kodo schools. In the times when you gotta rest up your muscles or whatev you sit back and chillax with some brew, maybe some shimmerweed and then BAM! You jump right back in there, daggers snipping, poisons working, blood spraying. It's all good times.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
-Prior to the Grim my sibs and I were slacking around, drumming for coinage here and there. We were thinking on being career war drummers but it didn't work out, not enough carnage to keep us amused. Uh, then we joined the Grim and we had a good run. Ima say we got lost a little after a while and disappeared, left for dead and all that. But thing is, we aren't dead and we've got our heads on straight, we wanna spend our time annihiliating, not inhaling if you catch my drift.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
-I kinda lost respect for Thrall a long time ago. I mean whatev, he's a mega hottie but lots of orcs got muscles. That's not enough. He's got his head so far up Jaina's 'tocks he can't smell the pinkers come to beat him in his own throne room. His pact is lame and if he doesn't wise up he might as well die like the rest.
Meantime, there's no reason we can't do our own thing. If someone is gonna win this war, it's gonna be the Grim. I was a Grim and I know this. I saw it in my vision.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members. What does that mean to you?
-My sisters and I have always enjoyed this play style. Now that we have the time to play wow seriously again, we'd like a chance to rejoin this group.

(OOC) The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies. How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate? Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim? If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
Tehau has no remorse for killing enemies anymore than a farmer that raises hamburgers.  Enemies are killed. The Grim provides her with plenty of opportunities to do so.
When the triplets first arrived on the scene they were very unorthodox characters. The Grim accepted them. We expect to raid/pvp with a larger group of people as our characters.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line? Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
-Who wants to be Gary Gygax in RL? I've been RPing since I was little. I don't know everything but I'm up there.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience? (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
-The triplets got to sixty and raided with the Grim.
After BC we played on and off for a long time, maybe a few weeks here, then a few days months later when we could. We leveled stuff. We Pugged. We farmed money. We had a blast with twinks- more bang for your time baby! We know more about mechanics and classes then we did back then. We've tested the haunted alliance waters. Nothing major.

(OOC) What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
-The Grim works well for our chosen play style. It has firm rules and structure. It has RP, PvP and end game PvE.
All the major stuff is there. Anything else is bonus.

(OOC) When joining the Grim, each new applicant will be matched up with someone to help them get into the swing of being Grim. In order to coordinate this, we will need to have a fair approximation of your play schedule. Please give a general outline below, OR send a PM to all (not just one) of the following members: Acherontia, Nymare, Tecunuman

-Sounds good. Evenings are our prime time.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

"Peace through Annihilation" Buddos.
Nymare

Re: Tehau

Unread post by Nymare »

A simple message is appended to the application:

Sunday, 8:30 in the evening Goblin Standard Time, Grommash Hold
Nymare

Re: Tehau

Unread post by Nymare »

Admitted.