Rhylid

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Rhylid

Rhylid

Unread post by Rhylid »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -The name is Rhylid Ar'gith, formerly Captain of the guild Reperation.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -I am a male Sin'dorei of average stature and build.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -I am a assassin by trade. Though not the profession I would have chose in my younger years, they are the skills I was forced to learn in order to survive.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Though my trust is difficult to obtain, once earned it is unwavering. I live and would die for any order I choose to server.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -Revenge. Arthas brought the war to the very gates of Silvermoon City. He took my wife, and my child. In return, I WILL take his head.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -As stated previously, I was an officer for the guild Reperation, and have been such since it's creation.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -It is unstable at best. There are very few in the Alliance that I would even speak to much less trust. Though my opinion matters little. I am not the Warchief, Thrall is. And where he leads, I will follow.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -I like to think I have a creative mind when it comes to character bios and RP story lines. Since I joined Twisting Nether I have found that I can openly explore and develope that side of myself and have had a great time doing it thus far.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
     -I would like to think that Rhylid's quest for revenge against Arthas would fit in well to The Grim's mandate. Rhylid would stop at nothing to find and kill those who took his family from him.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -The most notable I have had are those with Cristok during his pvp tournaments and city raids. I won't say I'm a pro at RP, but I would like to think I have graduated from the class of beginners.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I have played wow since release. Pre BC I played alliance on Bleeding Hollow and was a member of Basher Inc, one of the top 3 raiding guilds on the server. Once BC hit the guild had disbanded and most members had transferred off server. Along with Basher, this was the case for most guilds at the time, so it was very difficult to find a suitable guild after. Though I did find one, my raiding experience only included Gruul, some SSC, and Kara before that guild disbanded. After I decided I needed a fresh start and started playing horde on Vco server. After making some friends there, a small group of us decided to transfer to TN for a better RP/Raid experience, and I have been here ever since. My current raiding experience includes most 5-man Heroics, Naxx regular, and Vault.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -A good RP/Raid/PVP experience. As I said earlier I have played with Cristok during his pvp runs, and I found a lot of what I was looking for in the events he held.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
     -Rhylid's RP background is posted on TNG. Though it hasn't been updated since the release of Litch King, it is availble for anyone who wishes to read it, feel free to follow the link: http://wow-tng.org/showthread.php?t=965 ... ght=Rhylid
Last edited by Acherontia on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cristok
Lost

Re: Application of Rhylid

Unread post by Cristok »

As he mentions I have fought with him. He would do well under our tutelage.
[quote="Greebo"]/em hugs C'tok so he knows he always has a place on the raid team of my heart.[/quote]
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

I am curious about your activities since leaving Reparation.  The guild masters show your having been allied with two organizations since your severance from Reparation, both in the space of a fortnight.  Why was your allegiance so easily given, rogue?
Rhylid

Unread post by Rhylid »

I am curious to know what two organizations you speak of?
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Rhylid

The names that were given me were first "Citadel of Solace", then "Edge of Insanity".
Rhylid

Unread post by Rhylid »

Citadel of Solace was an attempted restructuring of Reparation that failed. After some conflict with other members within the organization, the leaders felt it best to disband entirely. I have not been in contact with either of them since. Edge of Insanity hired me on temporarily for me "talents". Freelance work you could say, something to keep me busy. Since my contract was completed in full I am no longer affiliated with that organization. ((Edge of Insanity was just an alt guild I created on my Death Knight, Rhylid was in it just so he would have guild tags and stop getting random tells in game from lowbies asking, "Wanna join my guild?!?" I'm sure you can understand.))
Acherontia
Lost

A satisfactory explanation.  We will meet with you this Sunday evening, eight thirty, Grommash Hold.
Rhylid

Unread post by Rhylid »

I will be there.
Acherontia
Lost

Admitted.