Kiel

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kiel

Kiel

Unread post by Kiel »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
- I'm known as Kiel, as for a title. Titles are for people that want to feel important. Plus I haven't found a good one yet.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
- A proud male Blood Elf

(IC) What is your class in life? Why did you choose to follow this class?
-  I walk the cold, icy path of a Frost Mage. Do you know how hard it is to find ice for my drink in the desert

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
- Fun loving, arrogant, cold to the touch

(IC) What drives you in life? Why do you want to be Grim?
- Life drives me. My life. I've seen the grim around. They are respected and hated. They hold their heads up high and are driven by one thing. I want that.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
- I wondered the world. Questing and killing any and all Alliance. I was a loner, but still came to the aid of any horde member in danger.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
- There's no fun in peace. If theres peace how can I walk up to a Alliance member. Freeze them, push them into a lake and watch them drown  as they defrost and try to swin to the surface. Peace is for the weak. Peace will be achieved  when they are all dead.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members. What does that mean to you?
- Its means taking that character and evolving them into something more. Letting the environment and the people around you change the charactor. For the better or the worse

(OOC) The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies. How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate? Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim? If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
- I expect respect and discipline brought to Kiel and myself. In my job I also must follow a chain of command, without that there would be disorder. I'm also aware of the pressure at the top to make the right desicions.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line? Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
- I'm limited in my Rp experience. I have managed and ran several Rp group sites on msn. With world of warcraft I would consider myself a beginner.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience? (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
- I've been playing WoW since November. Unfortunately I'm limited in some area's. As for other guilds, I've experienced some with other charactors, but found them unfullfilling. There's no communication or team work. It's everyone for themselves.

(OOC) What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
- Patiance and guidance to become a better RPer and player. Mutual respect and understanding.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Kiel

Unread post by Acherontia »

You've told us what you feel we can offer you.  What do you offer us?  Our power is not given to those who have not earned it.
Kiel

Unread post by Kiel »

I'd like to say my soul, but it's not mine to give. I'd say my heart but there's nothing left of it. All I have to offer is my breath, my body, my mana. The most important, my loyality and trust. If you want me to kill, so be it. You want me to live, so be it. If you want to die, then so be it. I have no belongings. No loose ends from the past. Nothing to pull me away from the Mandate. I will not stray. I will not turn my back. I will be there for every kill, for every victory, and for those occasions no one likes even in Death. So my Dear Inquisitor, I'm no warrior with a great sword, I'm a mage and pledge my Mana, My life to The Grim.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

I wonder at all the poor, lost souls who find their way to us.  Only when everything has been taken from them, when they claim to be devoid of heart, of caring, of past or future, of everything that ever made a person who he or she is, do they decide to fight for the Mandate.

Too often we are all that is left.  I wonder at that, and am discouraged by all the empty, hollow shells who claim to have a fervent devotion to our cause.  Devotion borne of what?

Think on these words, and be prepared to speak with us further this Sunday evening.  Eight-thirty, Grommash Hold.