Vezar

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Vezar

Vezar

Unread post by Vezar »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      When Arthas took my corpse and forced me to become a death knight, he mockingly said that I was the now the complete reverse of what I was before--so my new name would be 'Vezar.'  He was laughing as he said it.  I hope he finds my runeblade to be as funny when it removes his head from his shoulders.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      I am a male Forsaken--or at least I was a male Human once--I never really pay attention to those body parts anymore, they could have fallen off some time ago.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
    I am a Death Knight.  It's not really a class you 'choose' to follow.     

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      Physically?  I am a forsaken, purple hair, glowing eyes.
      If someone were to describe me after a brief meeting, they would probably most comment on the fact that I said little.  I don't usually make time for chit-chat.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      When I and the rest of the Ebon Blade broke free from Arthas's grasp, I didn't remember much of my previous life.  Since then I have remembered a little, but usually, it's just that I'll see a face that I recognize--or a symbol.  One day, as I took off my armor, I noticed the scraps of a tabard mixed in with the rags I had underneath.  The symbol was that of the Grim.  I still don't remember much of my previous existence, but I know I wore these colors once before, and I'd like to wear them again.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      In the time that I have had full control of my actions, I have explored the lengths of the Outland and Northrend.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      I think Wrynn's actions in Undercity make it clear that this would not work.  Of course, this was predicted by the Grim long ago.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      It means don't use 1337 speak--it also means if you can find a way to put any request in an 'in-game' notice, then do so, even if it's more inconvenient.  It also means that everyone likely has some kind of story, so in guild interactions should be something to look forward to.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    Vezar has no compunctions against laying waste to all that come before him ((especially if I've had a particularly annoying drive home...)).  I also don't have any problems following orders.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      I first starting playing AD&D in high school, in 1998.  So, 10+ years, not a small amount of time.  I used to play mostly face to face--but these days I've been playing in online games on Sunday mornings with some old college buddies.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      I have about as much experience as a person could have playing a mage.  However, the extent of my playing a death knight is doing the starting zone about 5 times, and levelling this guy.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      I'm looking to have some fun times with some people I haven't heard from in a long time.  I expect the guild will get into raiding in some time, and I look forward to providing whatever assistance I can.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    Abric has cooties.
Yichimet

Re: Vezar

Unread post by Yichimet »

(( Your name had just come up in our little chat room for the working class the other day! Hah! Good to see you man. ))
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

If you are, as you say you are, then we will have a Grim of old back into the fold.

Actions are not forgotten.  For they dwell within our minds far more than words.

~Death is sweeter on the pommel's end
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

I remember you.  You turned me into a sheep in Dire Maul so the ogres could catch me.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Amaurn

Unread post by Amaurn »

Ahhh.... you.

((Welcome back you sumbitch!!))
[img]http://members.cox.net/glomund/images/amaurn.png[/img]
Vezar

Unread post by Vezar »

((Yeah, so I got home yesterday, and my computer was stolen.  Guess I'll have to put this on hold for a bit.))
Regnanetah
Lost

Unread post by Regnanetah »

((wow.  so instead of just your account, solmone went with the in person steal the whole computer method huh?  that sucks.))
"Neither do I like jumping foot, because it encourages the habit of jumping, and a jumpy spirit.  However much you jump, there is no real justification for it; so jumping is bad."  [i]Go Rin No Sho[/i] (Book of Five Rings), Miyamato Musashi (1584-1645), translated by Victor Harris.