Sarvak

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Sarvak

Sarvak

Unread post by Sarvak »

Grim Application For Sarvak

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

-Guild finder, it was the first one up that included heavy RP and raiding.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I played about ten years back on WRA as a troll mage. had tons of adventures and player created plot even if I as a roleplayed hadn't quite matured then (dumb 16 year old crap like getting a darth vader voice box, hahah)

Elsewhere, i've been an avid LARPer for about 8 years, and regularly engage in the creation of props that include in universe writing.

Heavy RP to me in WoW means staying in your character in any /say or /yell interactions, playing the game within the lore, not engaging in cartoonish antics ( unless it's explicitly an ooc event) or in gchat if it's considered a "shortwave radio" type magic

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

- I haven't played WoW since the end of Cata, and just got back in with this character. I've been leveling steadily, but was disappointed to see that RP seems to be harder to find on the street. I would very much like to engage in a heavy RP community while also exploring the new endgame content like raids. Not sure what Mythic is, but I know for sure i'm definitely more of a "plug and play" raider, I don't go for tryhard stuff like records or intentionally insanely hard content.

For my character, I would like to start having opportunities to engage in RP as opposed to brainlessly grinding, as well as raiding and "game"

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Early AM or Late Night, but I can come online for scheduled events. (currently not working)

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
Nope! Hope I'm a good fit!
Dustfingur
Irredeemable

Re: Sarvak

Unread post by Dustfingur »

Hey there. Thanks for the application. Is there a day and time that works for you to do an IC interview in the game?

In the meantime, you are welcome to join our Discord to start to get to know us. https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H