Umn

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Umn

Umn

Unread post by Umn »

Grim Application For Umn

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I heard about the Grim from Ulrezaj through RP.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I actually don't have that much RP experience. When I did it earlier with Ulrezaj it was my second time. I'm still learning so I don't know if I qualify as a heavy RPer or not. I assume what a heavy RPer means is that they RP a lot.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
My expectations are for me to grow as an RPer, however I am also interested in raiding, M+ and PvP.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
My life is far too chaotic for me to have any sort of set schedule.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
I simply hope that I am not judged too harshly. I do not yet have any set goals for this character and I would love to make some friends as I try to figure that out. Thank you for your time - I tried to make it easier to read.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Umn

Unread post by Syreenna »

Hi Umn!

No worries about your RP experience. We are welcoming to new RPers, as long as they try.

Someone will respond soon in character to your letter of intent with a time and place for your in-game interview. If you can't make the time listed, just respond with a suggestion of a couple times that do work for you, and we'll see what we can do.

Syreena
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Umn

Re: Umn

Unread post by Umn »

Thanks for the info, I'm pretty excited for the in-game interview!