Droggosh (Copied from Discord)

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Syreenna
Irredeemable

Droggosh (Copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

1. What is your characters in-game name (should be same as Discord name here), IC race & class?

Droggosh the Axeborn (Droggosh, Orc Warrior)

2. How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

I learned of the Grim through my friend who applied not long ago by the name of Coe!

3. Tell us about your role playing or other story-telling experience. New role players are welcome!

And this is where I begin to show my age. I have been roleplaying for the better part of my life. I have experience as a player and storyteller for larps, DnD, various other tabletops, and of course, World of Warcraft. I have been playing WoW since pre-vanilla but I did not get into RP until late Wrath. I have been playing in RP circles ever since. The years have gone by and I have moved around a little bit, but here I am still, enjoying the game and loving the RP community.

4. What aspect of the game most interests you (RP, PVE, PVP, etc)?

Roleplaying has been my focus in game since late Wrath and it likely will continue that way for a long time. My secondary interest is in PvE content. I have various raid experience as a melee dps (mostly ret paladin) and have several earned AOTC achievements. I enjoy M+ content as well.

5. What days/times do you typically play this character?

I play WoW for a lot of hours in the week, but I am an overnight worker and so my hours are a little strange. I work in law enforcement and we stick to a shifting 84 hour schedule. One week I have 2 days off and the other 5 days. When I am not at work, I am generally online and playing. I’ll post a little bit of my schedule below.

Week One: Wed/Thurs off

Week Two: Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun off
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Droggosh (Copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

Admitted.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda