Coe (Copied from Discord)

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Syreenna
Irredeemable

Coe (Copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

1. What is your characters in-game name (should be same as Discord name here), IC race & class?

Coe (Coellistrallivia Summerblossom), Blood Elf Monk.

2. How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

I do not know anyone in The Grim as far as I am aware. I saw the ad on the WrA discord server.

3. Tell us about your role playing or other story-telling experience. New role players are welcome!

I have been steadily roleplaying in World of Warcraft since vanilla. Originally, I played on Scarlet Crusade for my Alliance characters and Shadow Council for my Horde characters. I have hosted numerous events and a few campaigns during my time in various (too many to name) guilds, and am currently heavily involved in the story of Horde Brothers on WrA, for whom I have also hosted a campaign and other events.

4. What aspect of the game most interests you (RP, PVE, PVP, etc)?

Roleplaying will always be my number one reason for playing the game. Aside from that, I have always been a leveling junkie/altaholic. My long-term goal for Shadowlands is to level each class to 60 on both factions. Currently, I have a priest, warlock, monk, rogue, warrior, and paladin capped.

5. What days/times do you typically play this character?

I typically play for several hours in the evening to early morning (being an overnight worker) on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda