Impera (Copied from Discord)

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Syreenna
Irredeemable

Impera (Copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

1. What is your characters in-game name (should be same as Discord name here), IC race & class?
Im'pera Silverstream, Troll Shaman.

2. How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
Saw the guild ad on the forums and joined the Discord, don't know anyone sadly.

3. Tell us about your role playing or other story-telling experience. New role players are welcome!
I have around 12-13 years experience with roleplaying, with the vast majority in WoW and in ARK: Survival Evolved. I was in a heavy roleplaying guild on Cenarion Circle for several years, eventually becoming an officer. I took a long break from WoW after the guild split up, and started up in ARK where I eventually became a server admin for a roleplay server, handling custom questing systems alongside player applications, storyline design, and backend server config. I still admin on that server and play ARK regularly, but came back to WoW for the launch of Shadowlands to do some raiding, and have been looking for a good guild to get back into WoW roleplay.

4. What aspect of the game most interests you (RP, PVE, PVP, etc)?
RP and PVE are my biggest interests, mostly due to not having many interested friends to PVP with. For roleplay, I'm looking for good storylines and engagement, and I prefer roleplaying in a group where I'm comfortable, usually that's been a guild. XD

I'm interested in most PVE aspects of the game. My rogue is currently 9/10H for CN, and will hopefully full-clear soon, but unfortunately my raiding guild is looking to switch servers and I'm not particularly interested in doing so. I'm looking to play a healer, whether that's raiding or in M+ or otherwise.

I'm definitely interested in PVP, I just don't have much experience with it beyond like, limited twinking a decade ago, lol.

5. What days/times do you typically play this character?
I'm EST, so generally days and evenings from 8am PST to 9pm PST, depends on the day and when I feel like playing.
[6:02 PM]
(( NOTE: Currently 35 ish, leveling is pretty quick though. ))
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Impera (Copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

Admitted
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda