Zhazadoon (copied from Discord)

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Syreenna
Irredeemable

Zhazadoon (copied from Discord)

Unread post by Syreenna »

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
Elinel won’t stop talking about The Grim. Also, my Prot Pally Cariad runs M+ with Elinel, Lirsha, Ishiki, and Ristikus.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
Way back in vanilla, I was a member of an RP PVP Guild on Emerald Dream named the Silver Wing Rangers. We were mostly military, and ex-military and the guild was themed around that. It was also an alliance PVP Guild, but please don't hold that against me.

I am also an experienced DM and have been playing Dungeons & Dragons since I got the very first basic box as a kid. I remember making my first foray into ad&d 1st edition. And then becoming a dungeon master for 2nd edition, 2.5, 3.5 oh, and now they're in 5th and I'm completely lost.
I'm also a writer, and I am more than happy to share my writing on demand. I like World building.
I'm not a super heavy RP'er, in that I enjoy running in BGs. (haha).

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
My main expectation for The Grim is to have a regular group of people to enjoy the game with. Content priorities come and go and I'd love to do a little bit of each. I also have a stable of alts (my Prot Pally Cariad already runs M+ with Grim). I can do pretty much all three roles, but I am most comfortable as a tank because healing is way too stressful

What days/times do you typically play this character?
My general playtime is whenever I am not at work or helping my kids with homework. Also in general, 10 to 11 is kiddo bedtime and I read them a story. I mean, I'm more than happy to read the Grim a bedtime story as well, if they like. I do voices.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
No. Except that Elinel can vouch for me mostly.

My Letter of Intent is G. It's nice and curvy and has that straight part that sort of defies expecta....wait, what? Not that kind of letter? Ooooh. Um. I'll send it to El tonight?
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda