Jakovos

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Jakovos

Jakovos

Unread post by Jakovos »

Grim Application For Jakovos

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

I was browsing the guild finder and saw your guild listed, then followed the blurb to the website! Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in the guild already.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I used to RP in WoW a lot back in the day, then things in real life happened and being on could really only be dedicated to my weekly raids if I could log in at all. I do consider myself a heavy RPers in general, though. My main staple is tabletop. I love it. I love D&D, Shadowrun, White Wolf. If I'm no tin a campaign, I'm spending a weekend morning at a one-shot table because it's just something I love to do.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

Besides getting into some awesome storylines, I enjoy raiding a lot. I usually try to get my feet into mythic one way or another. I do enjoy mythic+ when I have people I know to run with. Party finder M+ is always a wild ride that I regret the second I strap in, haha. I can tank or DPS (and heal if I HAVE to). I try to stay flexible!

What days/times do you typically play this character?

I try to be on every day, though evenings (EST) are probably when I'm most active. Sometimes I'll be online in the morning through, idling while I do other things in real life.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

I'm really interested in finding a community for this game and you guys look like a really good group of people. Excited to see what's in store for Shadowlands.
Khorvis

Re: Jakovos

Unread post by Khorvis »

Glad to have your application, Jakovos. Your IC Letter of Intent has its response. I look forward to meeting with you in-game this week. Message me on Discord and we can set up a time, unless we run into each other first.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Jakovos

Unread post by Syreenna »

Updated forum access.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda