Josendria

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Josendria

Josendria

Unread post by Josendria »

Grim Application For Josendria

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I heard about The Grim from Nonomuies and I asked him about joining his guild and he informed me of the steps.
If it matters I am his mom IRL :)

Tell us about your role playing experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I have played D & D for a number of years. In WoW I was on Twisting Nether and Argent Dawn and do role play on AD a bit.

-I would say that between hard core and casual.
-I like RP to be in depth and tell the story as it goes and to see how the twists of any story happen. To have things all laid out can be boring.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-I want to RP, raid and do Mythic when geared. I also love to collect mounts and pets along with gathering Achievements.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-The weekends typically as I work full time and I'm on the west coast. I am flexible if need be.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-I am looking forward to becoming a part of The Grim.
Dustfingur
Irredeemable

Re: Josendria

Unread post by Dustfingur »

Hi Josendria,

People are online at varying times of the day but if you're familiar with the computer/phone app Discord we use that for a lot of our communication and it would be a good way to get ahold of an officer to invite you to the guild.

I'm sure little Nonomuies can help you out with that if you have any questions. If he can't we'll do what we can to help out.