Motguster

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Motguster

Motguster

Unread post by Motguster »

Grim Application For Motguster

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I found your Wyrmrest Accord guild post on the blizzard forums

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I used to RP in WoW during WOD and Legion. I haven't played since 7.1 and I'm a little rusty. I also RP in D&D. I consider myself a heavy RPer. It means to get in character and not goof off and about telling a story with others.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-For my character, I really hope to find a group that he can grow with and be part of something bigger than himself. I would like to get into raiding as I never had a guild I could do that with before. I also like organize PVP

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-I play Motguster about everyday times can range but usually in the afternoon around 1 or 2 server time to 10 or 11. The Only day I'm not available is Saturday for the current moment.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-I really hope this guild works out for me cause it seems perfect for my character.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Motguster

Unread post by Syreenna »

Admitted
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda