Velanreia

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Velanreia

Velanreia

Unread post by Velanreia »

Grim Application For <Velanreia>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I read about you on the forums and I liked what I saw, and I really think my char would be a good fit. Sadly I do not know anyone in the guild currently.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-Well, my roleplay experience stems all the way back to TBC, I love roleplay and was always a Blood Elf Hunter. I always rped as a Farstrider building up my char from the ground up. When Wotlk came out I picked up a Death Knight and have been one ever since. I just Like what the DK brings to the table from an rp perspective, I built my dks story from when they where alive and their actions as well. Then I added the dk over the story as just another chapter in her life, creating a very complex character. I rped table top with Warhammer 40k as well.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-I just want to finally have a guild that will allow me to explore all of my chars options through roleplay, and allow me to express said char. Also to make friends and be among good company, basically want to just express my creative writing skills. I love raiding, M+, and achievement hunting. Pvp I would do if needed, but blizz seems to hate tanks.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Well normally evening time but its been random due to whats going on out in the world with my job now lol.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- None atm but I am sure I will have questions down the road.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Velanreia

Unread post by Syreenna »

Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in The Grim. Your application looks fine. Please don't forget to write an IC Letter of Intent as a way of introducing your character to us and for them to express their interest in joining.

You are welcome to join our Discord server if you'd like: https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H

And if you have any questions, feel free to ask there or here!

Thank you,
Syreenna
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda