Gijan

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Gijan the Fang

Gijan

Unread post by Gijan the Fang »

Grim Application For Gijan

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- First, by browsing the in-game guild finder, then via the Wyrmrest Accord forums.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I've been roleplaying in WoW since around 2013, and I've been an avid D&D player since around 2008-2009. I don't consider myself a heavy roleplayer--I'd like to, but I'm very picky, and I don't spend as much time RPing as I'd like to because I have a hard time finding something meaningful. You know...NOT sitting in a tavern.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- I expect to engage in regular RP events and at least occasionally find some RP on the side. The roleplaying aspect of the guild is the main draw for me. However, I'd be more than happy to get involved in PvP as well.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Any. I'm in one other guild on another character, but I can keep schedule conflicts to a minimum.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- Taewanniwanga.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Gijan

Unread post by Syreenna »

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in The Grim. Feel free to join our Discord and ask any OOC questions you might have about the guild, either in the Recruitment Chat channel, or you can DM me there.

https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H

When are you available for an in-game interview? I'm free tonight (Sunday), Wednesday, or Friday evening. Usually around 5:00 - 8:00 server/Pacific time.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda