End

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

End

End

Unread post by End »

[[align=]Grim Application for End[/align]

[align=]How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?[/align]
Syreena posted a roleplay ad in one of the Wyrmrest RP discords in late 2018 looking for new RP partners (particularly of the spoopy / rogue variety). While she never got back to me, I was clearing out my old / inactive Discord chats when I came across hers and realized that the name sounded familiar. Went to look her up, and saw that she was helping run a whole guild *based* around that stuff, now. I had to look into it.

[align=]Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?[/align]
My dad needed an extra for his work's D&D night when I was 8 years old, so "volunteered" (see: kidnapped) me to play with "him and the boys". I imagine that's the first time I learned about / did any RPing.

Otherwise ,I started writing / RPing via GURPS/mIRC/the computer and internet in the mid and late 90's. Old school, baybee! <(^・^<) (>^.^)>

[align=]What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?[/align]
Honestly? I was hoping to kick ass and chew bubble-gum. And I'm alllll outta gum.
Hahah - I actually was hoping to be a fleshcrafter/healer sort, but not as 'the only thing that I do' (from a roleplaying perspective). I love learning about things (the human body, medical stuff, well - science in general), but it's only a hobby. I feel that I can actually use some of the things I've learned / have inspiration to learn more by using it in RP from time to time. I just don't want to be stuck in the equivalent of the med-bay all day - I *love* combat, ritualistic/magical, scouting, intrigue/politics and the like, too!

Content wise, I love all aspects of the game. I'm a heroic raider (Since Cata / tier 11) and PVP for fun (I don't have an arena or RBG team). Looking for a consistent Mythic dungeon group, but I'd like to say I'm pretty experienced in there too. I *personally* feel like my PVP skills are sub-par, however, and I'd bring a group down (even though I've been told that I'm a pretty decent PVPer) - even though I more than likely just need to go out there and practice.

Also. OLD SCHOOL MOG RUNS.
What days/times do you typically play this character?
I'm retired, but my sickly mom and I (she's got RA and lupus, I've got MS and fibromyalgia) tend to be more "awake" at 6 PM+ EST. I favour the Wyrmrest/PST servers, because people tend to be on later at night.

I can adjust my schedule to basically any time, though - it's usually when the majority of my friends are playing.

Admittedly, I am heroic geared on this character. I get on a few times a week to do a cloak run, get my vessels, do my mythic dungeon, and such. I'll be working mainly on my druid (whom I'll be also sending in an application for), which I intend to help you with your healer PvE/PvP needs!
Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
Like I've said before, I've got multiple sclerosis and fibromyalgia. Some days my muscles are twitching too bad to type consistently to RP (maybe log in and play, however), or some days my arms feel too numb to go to an event (needing good hand / eye coordination and quick reflexes to post or use keybinds).

Sometimes I have migranes, pain, or brain fog that keep me in bed or keep me from being able to cogigate and think well.

Thankfully, I usually always know within 30 minutes of waking up how my body's going to behave that day to give future warning, and 92% of the time (thereabouts) my medicines take care of my issues to where they're managable / I can play without too noticeable of a problem.