Wigby

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Wigby

Wigby

Unread post by Wigby »

Grim Application For Wigby Turnwrench

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
Forum recruitment post. No, I do not.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I've done a fair bit of roleplaying in WoW. I RP'd mostly during Cata and MoP and haven't gotten back into it until recently.
I'm also a big D&D player and DM.
I don't consider myself a heavy RPer. If I come across RP or take part in an event I will happily join in, but I'm rarely IC outside of those occasions.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
I expect to enjoy all aspects of the game that I can. I really enjoy PVE and PVP in all varieties. I love transmog and mount farming / achievement hunting as well. In the past I've been more of a pvper but I have done a fair bit of heroic raiding during MoP and some during WoD.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
Most afternoons 6pm-10pm on average.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
Excited to hear from you. The guild really checks all the boxes for me.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Wigby

Unread post by Syreenna »

Hello! Thank you for your interest in The Grim. I moved your post to here. The Letters of Intent forum is for the IC introduction letter of your character, expressing their desire to join us.

Please post something like that over there, and then we can schedule a time for your interview. We usually do interviews on Friday evenings, but if you don't want to wait that long, I might be able to do it Wednesday evening.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda